zopiclon

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have been on zopiclone for 7 years since  I moved to Surret B,C, I have been refused by 8 walk in clinics to give me a perscription

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

would appreciate any advice on zopiclone as I have been up for 3 days after being refused  a refill on my perscription. When I was perscribed zopiclone i was told it was not addictive. I moved from Vancouver Island where i was given 3 months perscription at a time Since Iretired and moved to Surrey BC I have been refused by 8 walk in clinics Not only do you wait for 5 to 6 hrs to  see a doctor  they have no sympathy for anyone addicted to zopiclone  I would like someone to justify setting up sfe sites for fentinol yet refuse a ligitimate perscribtion for zopiclone.
  • Posted

Well, the doctors in U.K will not prescribe! 
    • Posted

I agree. I have a new doctor who also refuses to give it to me in Ontario.
    • Posted

Since the drug was reclassified doctors appear very reluctant to prescribe.

im on 2x7.5 per night and my doctor has advised me of the issues with z drugs, albeit 12 years too late

• Posted

I've been on zopiclone for 5 yrs. 2-7.5 per night. I told my dr about a year ago that I didn't think a good drug. He says best on market and side effects minimal. I asked to be put on something different recently. I suffer allergy and he told me there was nothing. I'm in Canada. 

I would like like to know what the issues are with z drugs. Besides being very addictive and terrible withdrawals. 

Thanks. 

• Posted

Ive been on ten years also and take 2x7.5     the issues can cause neomonia in people like me with bad lungs . Otherwise i have no problems with them help me in many other ways. Make me feel stronger healthier, not sure its because getting more sleep. helps with anxiety. Bad mistake to re-classify them because people buying anywhere else they can get now and getting fake ones. Should be sold over counter then they dont get tampered with on black market . withdrawel is not bad after 3 weeks things get back to normal apart from aches pains that may have been there already. These are very good for people who cant turn their brain off which causes insonmia. very relaxing. Government should nor have changed law on them. My doctor still gives me them.

• Posted

It is easy to have Zopiclon in UK, at least for now !

It's been a while that i don't get a medical prescription to buy my meds, i order them online from an european online pharmacy

It is not necessary a medical prescription and the parcel is delivered without Customs controls.

Delivery takes 5 business days and it is anonymous. So I order usually Zopiclon but also Lorazepam by courrier and just expect the parcel. But this is only if you order from an european online pharmacy, it's not going to work with american or candian pharmacies that are plenty on google search.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

• Posted

This site is to help and give advise not a trading market for drugs that are not for general sale to the public .

if you can google them, be assured that agencies are as well.  Zopiclone cost £1.28 for 28 , however poor people addicted to these Z drugs often never see the drugs and often at highly inflated prices and they can be fake.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.