Zopiclone

Posted , 5 users are following.

Give them up and it is like wake up and smell the coffee suddenly you see things correctly not good  

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Or you just don't sleep at all and feel terrible. I don't think I've left the house in over a week
  • Posted

Are you struggling to get off zopiclone? It is not good going off zopiclone if addicted without medical care but seeing things clearly is good. I agree with what you have implied that it is not good to come off them cold turkey but not that seeing correctly is not good. There are other posts with links on them about withdrawal if that is what you are needing to know about. Post a bit more about what you mean and be kind to yourself during this fragile time.
    • Posted

I can not go to my doc as I was only given one a night and one did not work
  • Posted

It is good you went to your doctor and you could try again as he may have some other suggestions. If you are still struggling with your sleep ensure you have a wind down time before bed, that you are eating healthily, you could exercise (I go for an hour long walk every day to tire me out and mostly it works too), be kind to yourself, treat yourself to something really nice like a favourite meal or a trip to the Gardens with friends or something like that. Remember you will be fragile if you are struggling with your sleep so during the day take good care of yourself and don't overdo things. Be kind and pace yourself. I find that useful for how I cope when I am not sleeping. Give yourself a lot of due credit for coming through so much. Take care and keep posting.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.