ZOPICLONE 3.75MG NOT WORKiNG!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been taking ZOPICLONE 3.75MG

But it's not really helped I took it at 11 but its not really helped maybe abit red woosy like faint dizness but really need to sleep,

And advice,

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Alexander,

Take with warm, non caffeine drink, then hop straight into bed. About 20mins. It will work then. Also follow the good sleep hygiene routine; don't eat too late, TV/tablet, phone off an hour before. Google 4-7-8 breathing. I was a sceptic but truly works. You won't need zop. Good luck FYI I was addicted 17, yrs. Knew I had to stop as tolorence increased & was using more and more for the soporific effect. Road to hell.

• Posted

Hi Shelia65847,

Thanks will try it now Dr Prescribed 3.75MG Zopiclone for

insomnia so I'm not sure if I need it I know it gets Very addicted,

Thanks will try your advice

Alexander

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.