Zopiclone addiction

Posted , 5 users are following.

anyone direct me to the study for taper of zopiclone

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I have not found a study on withdrawal of zopiclone. I have been on it for 4 years. Started out at 5 mg and then over time up to 15 mg. i started decreasing slowly the last 2 months and now down to 5 mg. I have found a supplement that has helped immensely! Also exercise, meditation, positive affirmations and prayer all help! Good luck! 
    • Posted

Hello Laura

Would you be able to give me the name of the supplement that is helping you I have been on 15mg zopiclone for over 4 years and have cut down to one and half and now going to try and cut down to just the one thank you your advice would be appreciated

• Posted

Hi Laura,

i would advice cutting down slower. I cut a tiny end off of the pill and take that for about 3 weeks before I make the cut bigger. Much easier on your body. Good luck.

• Posted

Actually I am feeling better! My supplement has helped me wean off zopiclone!  It reduces oxidative stress! Reduces anxiety, which means I don't need anything to help with sleep! About to reduce to 2.5 . I feel fantastic!!!exercising daily helps so much!!

• Posted

It is not available over the counter. However, I am a distributor. If you want you can purchase through me.
    • Posted

Sure! It is all naural, plant based, scientifically proven to reduce oxidative stress. There are over 200 diseases linked to oxidative stress. Anxiety and insomnia are greatly reduced. 
  • Posted

Google the Ashton programme, you will find the answer there. Lots of doctors have used Professer Ashton's advice to help reduce benzos and hypnotics.

I have been loaned a Tens machine to help managing chronic pain - whilst it's not controlling the pain, it relaxes me so much in the evening that I haven't been taking zop drops. It's amazing, I'm sleeping like a baby. I have a 17 year addiction and have tried many times to stop but by 3rd night of not sleeping, when my thoughts are crazy and my temper short I have always gone back to them. I really hope the Tens machine continues to make me drowsy. I sincerely hope this may help others. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.