ZOPICLONE AND SALES ON THE WEB

Posted , 2 users are following.

there seems so many patients wanting to purchase zopliclone now, but where to go. Most companies seems prepared for attack from agents and redirect all over the place. It is more it the actual manufacturers can get done. Bot perhaps they are legit in their own country. I do not know.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Zooiclone I now class 4 - could be wrong.

It is illegal to bring these drugs into the UK..

Many have met PC Plod when customs seized their package.

Many are sat there with nothing as it was a scam

leaving them worse off financially.

Many have received goods that contain ingredients that should never have been there.

You will find thousands of people looking for Zopiclone, Diazepam etc as the Drs are stopping the scripts. The Pharmaceutical Society will be keeping a close eye in things plus GPs.

Drug Makers, Drug dealers etc will be happy running to the bank.

This reclassification wasn't thought through by anyone.

Yes some zGPs will help you decrease. Sadly some will just stop immediately.

What does anyone else think.

I may be wrong, if zi am tell me xx

• Posted

Are people trying to escape their own lives or situations?

I did x

• Posted

i think the almost criminal action which very ignorant is for doctors to not help patients to reduce their intake of whatever. Forget the hype and look at the drug. For me zopiclone works, it may drive someone else crazy but not me so why give all this rubbish to me when that is all I need. There are people on right cocktails out there that are probably screwing up their livers but that does not matter. A drug supplier can be checked out. I have never heard of what you are saying but the answer lies with the doctors.

• Posted

No I think people are trying to live their lives the f@@ck up is the interfering lot who do not even have the respect to ask your opinion. You have to really understand the nature of sleeping problems to approach it and I do not think many of the younger doctors do. Sleep deprivation is dangerous especially if you drive.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.