Zopiclone day after side effects?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. Just wondering if anyone out there (with medical knowledge) knows if Zopiclone causes day after side effects, like... anxious, jittery, tired, weak?? I know those are symptoms of anxiety but wanted to know if Zopiclone can show this also? I want to get off them so bad. I am starting a new regime of CBD. It's a program, here in Canada and so feel somewhat safe knowing someone actually prescribed it for me and the dosage. I can always make an appt with them anytime for advice. I asked about Zopiclone and CBD/THC by a health professional and my pharmacist and they say it's ok. They recommend I keep taking Zopiclone along with the prescribed CBD/THC at bedtime. Once I have been on the 2 together for a few weeks, then start to cut the zopiclone amount. It sounds like a good idea, but am still scared it won't work.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.