Zopiclone weaning

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi there, ive been taking Zopiclone for sleeping for 13 years. for 10 years it was one or sometime one and a half @7.5mg.

Unfortunately i developed FND about 3 years ago and gradually needed more, up to 5 a night. This was frightening me so last year i tried to cut down using CBD oil, i got down to 4. My son who is my carer did some research and found out about the Ashton method and with some support from my GP im now down to 1.5 7.5mg Zopiclone and 14mg diazipam . My question is: Has this method been successful for anyone and how long do the withdrawals last, im in withdrawal everyday  i cant just switch straight over to Diazipam because of my neurological condition.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You ❤

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.