zopiclonehell

Posted , 6 users are following.

please can anyone 

can anyone out there have any ideas off getting off large amounts off zopiclone........

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Depends on what you call large amounts I went from 18mg to 7.5mg overnight with very little trouble but still on 7.5 every night how many do you take a day
  • Posted

I thought the request was 'where can you buy a large quantity'.  I vary between 22.5 mg to about 7.5 mg but am trying to get off altogether.
    • Posted

Hi

The comment was removed so couldnt understand question wouldnt know where you can buy zopiclone from personally I would never buy it I wish you all the luck in the world coming off it let me know how you do it please would do anything to come off been on it 3 yrs worst thing I have ever taken

• Posted

It all depends on how much you were taking and for how long. 

You first step should be to consult you doc, and see about a tapering programme.

• Posted

Hi lisa don't know what your dose is but its not going to be easy, but having said that, the most powerfull tool at your disposal is, and always has to be, the desire to quit and the will to try. You already have the desire to stop that's why your here talking to the members of this forum. But please don't try and stop totaly in one step it could be dangerouse. I have just begun my reduction method by taking half of my nightly 7.5 tablet, I just started this on new years eve:-) for one month then I'm gonna half it again for the next month before stopping totaly......well that's my plan anyway and that is key to climbing out of the hole I have put myself in. So lisa you need a plan and then the willb to start it. You,ll need to think about how your going to get through the nights and a plan of action for when it gets difficult, and remember to take it one day or should I say night at a time, I personaly don't think substituting one drug for another is the awnswer. I have had a friend who kicked a sixyear smack habbit only to spend the next nine years addicted to methadone . I anticipate problems quitting my zopiclone habbit but I'm gonna give it my best shot and I know how dissapointed with myself l'm gonna be if I fail but I can't let it go on for year after year. Sorry its a long post but I thought I might be of some help...robin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.