I have been prescribed Orlistat by my doctor for my serious obesity.

Posted , 25 users are following.

Is there anyone on this Forum that has used these tablets and if so have they helped to lose weight. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

3 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes, been on them since feb and lost over 5 stone so far. 

Good luck and don't give up! It will take time.

• Posted

Hello,

Yes gone from a 24 to a 12 in year so they have worked for me. I have a blog with tip/advice if you would like it? how much do you have to lose? Good Luck

Britney

X

• Posted

Hi Britney,

Just read you have a blog, please can I have the address. It may inspire me. I've been on the tables since August and am not loosing enough, although it is steadily coming off just want it quicker. Some weeks Ive stayed the same others it's just 1 pound. Help needed. 

• Posted

Hi Britney,

Yes I would like to read your blog.

Thank you very much.

Sue.

• Posted

Hi Britney, I have just been prescribed Orlistat today and was wondering if I could possibly have a link to your blog please? You seem to have helped a lot of people! Thanks a lot smile x
    • Posted

Hi Britney, i read one of your posts about you having a blog with tips and advice on it, would you be able to send me the link please.

Many thanks

• Posted

Hi 

I've just been prescribed Orlestat and would love to read your blog.  Would you be able to send me the link?

Thanks

Ali

• Posted

Hi britney would I live to read ur blog as I have just started orlistat today x
    • Posted

Hi I know this is an old thread but I'd love to see your blog please Britney Spears?
    • Posted

Hi britney

Can you pm me your blog please as i am really struggling with my weightloss using orlistat

• Posted

Hello , 

I've been prescribed these today. I' be interested in reading your blog. That's an impressive weight loss. Well done , you must have worked really hard at it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.