Please to share your weirdest symptoms! Neurological issues anyone?

Posted , 21 users are following.

Hello Ladies, please to share your most strange/ weird symptom. If anyone had neurological issues during Peri or any other scary or weird symptom . and how long .

thanks in advance

Much Love !

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

hi nina im currently lying in bed with buzzing arms and legs very often wake up like this sometimes it stays all day sometimes wears off, also get dizzyness which can feel worse with my eyes closed all very unsettling

• Posted

thanks for sharing, I developed double vision and sometimes I see white flashes on corner of eyes , its weird. weakness left side of body with L side facial twitch and sudden fatigue fallowed crazy hunger.

xoxo

• Edited

Hi Nina,

Yes, I have been having them for almost 2 years now, I'm 48.

I have strange tingling up and down my body. I also have lots of tingling in my head, with pain sometimes and strange sensations.

I also have very hot stiff hands and feet sometimes in the morning, but other times also. My speech is affected, sometimes i say the wrong word or else cant remember the word for what I wanted to say.

How have you been feeling? What are your symptoms?

Take care,

Katrina.

• Posted

thank you for sharing, I had brain zapps and tingling in head ,also wet dripping feeling ,cold like water sensation . also head pressure where I feel heavy kind of and my speech gets slowed down or like drunk sound. I had left side walking , could not walk straight but after removing mirena coil that is gone, have twitching in face and belly , legs, tightness around ribs , skin is sometimes like rope tight, hard to describe. now I have bad cough that is not due covid or any lung issue. no one can tell why I have this cough. my left arm is tight and it spasms up if I use for something that needs power. my legs are heavy sometimes and now I have bad bad lower back ache.

• Edited

i can relate to the pain on my left side. i had left side pain in my shoulder , under the arm, my left breast.

tingling in my fingers, sometimes my ears ring, can t sleep.

• Posted

Hi- I also been experiencing the wet dripping sensation which starts at the top of my head and into my forehead . Been to the doctors and they never heard of these symptoms . Finally one doctor mentioned menopause and advised HRT. it feels refreshing to know someone else is having my symptoms and I'm not alone

• Posted

yes! The speech/word finding/difficulty thinking is getting to me right now. I feel so incredibly dumb. Im 49 and i feel 80 at times. My son and my daughter are both going to have my first grandbabies this year, and I almost feel too incompetent to watch them which both scares me and saddens me.

• Edited

hi nina

i've had loads of neuro problems since going throu peri

all started first wk of dec 2020 tested & come back peri i started getting twitches in my face & spasm's all over my body ,ear ringing, low mood back ache

jerking in my sleep thought this cant be all down to peri then out of the blue numbess in fingers & legs shaking on standing un balancing headaches & shoulder jaw pain & really bad fatigued burping & list goes on went to hospital like 8 times in a month & they just told me menopause & anxiety attack i was like no there is something wrong with me my nervous system was always on edge my fight for flight was always up & my brain just always felt strange anyway after a long hard pushing at my drs everyday he seen me & he's like i've seen these symptoms b4 its down to a disorder called fnd & he's reffering to a neurologist so just waiting on finding out for sure but i'm convinced i've also got a drying out disorder to as i suffer with dry mouth lips eyes nose...

i kno peri comes with a lot of issues but if u think its more than that keep pushing ur dr for help because i've been suffering for three months being told it was all due down to menopause & they thought it was all in my head down to anxiety!.. clearly not! anyway i hope u get sorted but i just thought i'd add my story for those that suffering with other neuro symptoms

• Posted

thanks a lot for sharing, I saw top neuros and they cant say what is a problem. Today I have left side headache and face strange left side heavy kinda, ..could you please explain what they said you have? I did not understand if you was diagnosed with something neurological? what they said. Thanks a lot again

xoxo

• Posted

hi nina what test did the neurologist do on u did u have mri or eeg?

• Posted

yes , I had brain mri , it showed some scattered foci in white matter , but Dr. said its non specific , could be from head aches, I asked if it could be MS , he said NO , ALS? -he said no, he did emg and I dont have clinical weakness and loss of any ability to move or talk or swallow. I had no eeg.

Hope this all not will turn out to be MS in future and its only peri ...

blood test showed reactive EBV that was at onset time in 2018, when I felt bad, but none in 2019 . so , I saw all Doctors on earth , even went to Mayo Jax and Johns Hopkins but neuros saying its nothing.. I dont know any more what to think.

xoxo

• Posted

Hi Diane have you been prescribed any HRT meds ? I am at this point now as I have experienced almost all the same things I am hoping that it HRT fixes it its my last hope

• Posted

i went on the hrt patches for a bit but ended up bad stomach cramps like i was in labour so not anything now! ...been suffering for so long with different things the headaches now r at the worse point dont give up even after taking pain killers can putting up with the rest of the problems like ..i need to find out tho soon whats going on as so fatigued & horrible headaches daily feeling of going crazy un usual behaviour that i'm at cant wait to go see a neurologist but its going to be months down the line

• Edited

drs said could be fnd google it under nero but i'm thinking i've got a brain trumor had a scan back in dec but was clear but since then been getting headaches that wont go away with meds & strange behaviour 😦 h8t it all

• Edited

hi diane, howz your headaches now, mine started since last year n kind of head pressure very tight on head n neck sometimes .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.