prayer for peri

Posted , 33 users are following.

Anyone is welcome to join this prayer and support group

11 likes, 382 replies

382 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I'm just reading my bible as I've been really lacking faith lately. I kept saying to my husband who is very faith filled "how do I get more faith " he said pray. Well for some reason Romans 10:17 has popped up. So the faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. So ladies let's get into our word increase our faith and be determined to get through this peri / menopause.

Remember I can do all things through Christ who's strengthen me. X

• Posted

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee: yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.. Isaiah 41:10

This verse always brings me peace. Prayers for all!

• Posted

I love this scripture so much. So glad you found this discussion. X
    • Posted

I've found it, this is going to be so helpful, will read the Isaiah verse tonight Please pray that I have a better day tomorrow, free from my physical probs I have right now, thanks.

how lovely to be able to share prayer requests and to pray for others, may God bless us with this forum.

• Posted

Hi Cass, thank you! I just started tearing up reading this. I am battling some anxiety today.....iI think its because I went to too many stores today. You putting this up has calmed me a bit smile So thankful that we are all doing this for each other. Thanks again!

• Posted

Im so glad that you started this.....Thank you Michelle! Its going to be great!
    • Posted

Getting ready to go to church. I will keep you in my prayers.
    • Posted

Hi Becky, you are more than welcome. Always happy to share GOD's Word. I will be praying for you.

• Posted

Ephesians 3:20

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.

• Posted

Matthew 9:29

Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you”;

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.