❤️

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi X Sometimes on this site we have nothing relevant to add but like to praise someone who has contributed and helped us. So I'm now beginning to use the❤️ thing. Over the last week or two things have got better on the site. Doesn't take as long to respond etc. 

Hope that if I put a ❤️ that whether male or female, you don't think I'm trying to come on to you..lol !!! X

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

That's alright PF, I spend too much time fighting off the women anyway, so that's a relief.

But I do know you're single and on the hunt for a man, so is this a subliminal message?

• Posted

So cos I'm married I'm being ignored phhh!
    • Posted

Never touch a married women, they're skits if on the man hunt. I'd fear for my crown jewels still being attached in the morning, I couldn't go to sleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Posted

I rest my case, I even had to look up alchi. Does your hubby sleep soundly at night?
    • Posted

Hey, RHGB, don't be getting big headed now, just because we all wanted you back. rolleyes
    • Posted

That's women for you, all hormonal. One second you're a saint, the next a sinner.

I'll never understand them, 'til the day I die.

• Posted

Hi RHGB,

Welcome back to the "Ladymadness" !!!

I think the secret is ... not to try understanding.

I don't actually understand myself, although I'd rarely admit it.

Enigma, moi ???

I think of you as a "Big Bro", so you are totally safe.... your jewels will always be in their box.

❤️ ☮

Alonangel 🎇

• Posted

Hi Paper fairy,

I am feeling the❤️in the room !

I know you are not coming on to me ... because I am too old, too tired, too sick... and usually sozzled.  

Apart from that, I'm lovely... and the "Meedja" say I'm worth it.

I don't know what the "it" is.

Anyway, ❤️right back atcha ( I'm not coming on to you)

I hope you are doing well.

❤️ from Angel xx 🎇

• Posted

Gosh I must be stupid...where do you get that heart thing from anyway??

It's not easy being blonde!!!

Oh, I just thought, is it the "Support this with a vote" thing? 

Sorry, I'm tired.....love to you all.

Pat xxx

• Posted

Hi Pat.  I feel so much better when other people don't know some techno stuff.  I am always baffled by it.  Must change my hair colour !

The "smiley face" key, on my iPad, gives a choice of lots of little pics... I can't remember what they are called... emoticons?  Somebody techno will know.  Anyway, you just choose whatever you think appropriate .

👭 😎 ❤️ 🖐 👀 🙈🙉🙊🍀🌍🌞🍎🎨🎹✈️🌈🌠🕰🗝💊📰📝☮❓☑️  

• Posted

Ha, ha... I couldn't get back to the keyboard screen, to finish.....

Sooooo not techno !!!

I hope you are doing well.

Alonangel 🎇

• Posted

Ah, well maybe it's because I am on my desk top computer, not iPad.  I can't seem to get those emoticons that you showed me.  But thank you for the advice. 

Patxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.