Posted , 9 users are following.

Please help I don't know what to do anymore

2 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Dondons whats going on? talk to us here to help smile
  • Posted

Hi Dondons, how are you doing lovely, we have not had one of your beautiful poems for a while.....are you feeling down at the moment ?... hugs.. Deirdre xxx
  • Posted

Ignore me I'm sorry looking for attention from anyone that'll listen and understand except they don't no one does!
    • Posted

You are so wrong.  If your friends on here don't understand, then they are all pretending that they have problems with depression etc.  Why do you think we are all here.....we are here to find someone who understands what true depression is like, the blackness, the hopelessness, the agony and self doubt. 

You are no different to any of us on this forum....we may have different causes for our depression and different difficulties in our lives.....but the suffering is the same.  Tell us what you are going through...that is the only way we can help you.

You are a part of this forum.....don't tell us to ignore you because we won't and never will.

Talk to us Dondons, don't leave us wondering.

Pat xxxx

• Posted

Hi dondons

Please advise what's happening with you and I and others will try and help you.

Blessings and a hug to you

Lorraine x

• Posted

Everyone on here cares about your feelings lovely, we have ALL BEEN THERE...so we understand...please open up if you need to...hugs...Deirdre xxx
  • Posted

I just want it to be over
    • Posted

Hi dondons

Many of us will recognise and relate to the feeling of wanting our suffering to be over. Even though you are at rock bottom now..I promise you that you won't stay there. This illness wears us down, steals our hopes of getting better and makes us believe we are an exception to the rule eg we know others get better but we are convinced we won't.

Have you had a meds review with your doctor? Importantly are you taking your meds regularly? Finding the right meds is key to getting better. Then unfortunately we have to wait quite a while before they kick in.

Try to hang in there. .don't stop believing in your recovery. You will 100% get there xxx

• Posted

No point in promising it'll get better, been here long enough to know nothing changes, can have better days but better days are days I don't cry or go crazy because can't deal with the frustration! When a good day for me is being able to stay in bed all day and not get agitated and restless then know that somethings wrong! I have no one! No friends no family no one that understands! No one that would even want to understand and know what goes on with me, if I could choose i wouldn't either!!!

I hate life I hate me! Cut again tonight...old news! Doesn't help anymore so not sure why I even do it anymore get very little comfort for hurting myself now it's just not the same

• Posted

I wish I had words of wisdom for you dondons but all I can say is that nothing stays the same forever. That goes for illnesses too. Once you are better you will be able to start enjoying life. Please don't punish yourself further by self harming.

I know that frustration and we all fully understand your pain. Lots of people eg. Family / friends may try to understand our illness, but because outwardly we look ok they think we can snap out of it! Only fellow sufferers can truly know that feeling of hopelessness. It's essential you keep that spark of hope and don't let this illness steal that from you. If you keep filling your mind with negative thoughts. .It will run with that and make you feel worse. Try a different tactic eg. Repeat over and over that you are going to beat this illness. Mentally want to get better and if you get bad days. Don't fight them, accept them for what they are eg.rest or play music or force yourself to concentrate on a programme.

Just don't give up....keep that spark of hope going xxxx

• Posted

Tell us what's going on my lovely friend.

Even in the bleakest times things can change xxx

• Posted

Sorry for being a rubbish friend lately; I've had so much of my own stuff. Know that I care for you and think of you xxx
  • Posted

Hi Dondon I can't add to what everyone especially Lorraine has said.   I agree that we all understand how you feel - we wouldn't be suffering from depression and be on this site unless we did.  Things will change because all life is about change and nothing is static.  It is the depression talking and when that starts lifting a bit you will realise that.  Please don't hurt yourself again darling or I will have to come and find you and sort you out - and I can be very scary smile   Always here for you as usual. m Pm me if I can help love.  Lots of big warm cuddly hugs.  Your friend Bev xx
    • Posted

That's just it no one does understand! I know a lot of people suffer from depression but somehow, some way I feel different don't feel like anyone understands me everyone's different right? But what if I'm different to everyone? You say pm you, I have , maybe you just haven't got them? I'm not sure, a few people that have replied on this post used to talk to me but don't anymore, it can't just be coincidence right?
    • Posted

Dondon I am going to be quite frank here.   What on earth makes you so special that you are different from anyone else?  That is a false delusion.   When you realise that you are the same as the rest of us you can join the human race and be a lot happier.  

Sorry if this comes off as brutal but it is the truth I am speaking.   I used to think like you ie that I was different and no one could understand me or properly emphasise with me.  I realised the truth one day and now don't feel so alone.  It was such a relief I can tell you smile 

I admit I haven't pm'd you in a while and I am sorry about that,  but I didn't know how to reach you or manage to get through to you at all,  not because I didn't care.  Now you have told us the real reason.  Join us Dondon please and you can then start to recover.   Ok?  Your friend Bev xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.