:(

Posted , 10 users are following.

I seriously can't cope with this feeling I'm laying in bed feeling awful my whole body feels weak it feels like someone else is in my body sort of thing I'm getting worse as the nights going on I feel mad my head hurts I need some help please I'm trying to think of good things but I can't my head is empty what if I never feel right again

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Aimee ?

Have you been able to get checked out by your doctor? That would be the best place to start. They can run tests. I'd recommend getting a full check up. I'm sure everything's fine, you might just be low in something that they can check via blood test.

• Posted

I no how your feeling but please don't fight these feelings, go with them your not going mad believe me..

• Posted

And you will get better I promise you.
    • Posted

I fell asleep about 6am was awake again at 9am it's just hard to get these feelings out my head I'm on 30mg citalipram do u think I should take 40mg today as I won't be able to get a dr appointment until next week. I hate the feeling when u think ur actually going crazy and can't sleep I hope I will be ok today and tonight. Thanks for ur help X

• Posted

Sorry about jumping in on your chat here but I just wanted to say that I feel for you. And well I don't know about the medicine thing but I do know that medicine only suppressed the symptoms for a while. over time it will wear off and you will either need to up the dosage or find another way. And with upping the dosage it can reach a point where it is unhealthy and you become dependent on the medicine and you begin to need it like any other drug.

Just know that. Call your doctor, figure it out with them. They may give you a different prescription or a offer some different way of doing it. Just I would not recommend getting in the loop of using a medicine for a while then it stops working so you switch to a different one or up the dosage then that stops working and repeat, it doesn't seem like the best thing in the world. Just saying.

I hope you get better soon, and I am saying soon for a very good reason, because you WILL get better the question is when and how, but it will happen and we all will be here for you along the way. Have a great day. You are not alone.

• Posted

Sorry about jumping in on your chat here but I just wanted to say that I feel for you. And well I don't know about the medicine thing but I do know that medicine only suppressed the symptoms for a while. over time it will wear off and you will either need to up the dosage or find another way. And with upping the dosage it can reach a point where it is unhealthy and you become dependent on the medicine and you begin to need it like any other drug.

Just know that. Call your doctor, figure it out with them. They may give you a different prescription or a offer some different way of doing it. Just I would not recommend getting in the loop of using a medicine for a while then it stops working so you switch to a different one or up the dosage then that stops working and repeat, it doesn't seem like the best thing in the world. Just saying.

I hope you get better soon, and I am saying soon for a very good reason, because you WILL get better the question is when and how, but it will happen and we all will be here for you along the way. Have a great day.

• Posted

Feeling horrible again it's just horrendous when your laying down trying to sleep and thoughts are rushing through your head like I'm going to die I defiantly am this isn't anxiety. My legs and arms feel like there not attached to my body wtf. Then I feel like I'm not breathing or I am but I'm struggling also feel sick and hot and cold sorry to go on but I need people to talk to hate being alone had about 20 mins sleep going to feel rubbish tomorrow

• Posted

Maxine is right, don't fight the feelings they will only get worse. Acknowledge that you have them and any thoughts that are running through your mind. Are you on medication or are you dealing with this through your own techniques?

• Posted

I've always heard if you lay in bed awake...to get up.

I know it is hard to "get up" because we keep hoping to fall asleep...but really I never do when I feel the way you did tonight...and that just makes all the anxiety worse.

The other night I was fighting with my b/f...and then I was all hyper in bed...so I couldn't sleep...I was tossing and turning...and then I decided to get up and get the computer...it only took about 1/2 hour to calm down the anxiety...then I gave laying down another shot...and I was better...not great...but better...and a little more tired.

Maybe try it next time and of course..follow all the other advice...and see a Dr.

• Posted

I think not being able to sleep is the most annoying thing in the world.

And scary because it is dark and you KNOW everyone else is sleeping.

• Posted

Get up when you can't sellp and do something else for awhile. I either come here, or get something light to eat. Alter awhile, I go to sleep again. Sometimes, I have to do that a couple of times. At least I get some sleep...whatever works, Honey.

A therapist didn't help me any since I have been an insomniac for many years, but they might do you a lot of good. Think about trying that.

• Posted

Hi Cia ,my problem is that I sleep too much..I have a early start at 5am and often I can come home a d sleep right thru till the next morning"..do you think this is healthy?

• Posted

If you are sleeping a lot right now, I would say your mind and body need the sleep. Keep a log of how many hours you sleep every night.

How old are you, Peter? Young people need a lot of sleep.

• Posted

Yea, I can do that suggestion NOW..but I think I need to find a job...and I can't be up all night and then have to go to work...I know I am not sleeping because of my financial situation.

i have been waiting 2 years to hear from the Federal Government to see if they will pay me disability (that I paid into for over 25 years).....and I worry about my mortgage.

I am totally freaking out....all the time...I can not live in the moment AT ALL.

• Posted

Oh my dear Missy, so much for you to handle. Have you considered sleepimg pills? Your doctor should be in on this problem. I believe you said, about 9 days ago, that you had an appointment next week. That would have been this past week. What did your doctor say at that appointment?
    • Posted

How nice for you to remember....yes, I went to the Dr. and she agreed to give me a sleeping pill (she was concerned because of alcohol problems)...but the insurance company won't cover it because it is expensive.

So she is filling out paperwork this week to convince them that I need this pill...and her office said that possibly by this Wed. I will have it...or they will find something else to prescribe me.

Its H*LL...BUT...I did get approved for benefits a couple days after I wrote on this post...which is a HUGE relief.

I Just found 5-htp pills...they help you sleep..but I'm afraid to take them..because last time I took them I was on Citalopram and I started puking my brains out....

Anyway..thank you cia for your reply.

• Posted

You are very welcome, Misssy. I am so glad things are working out. Good for you dear girl.biggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.