:(

Posted , 10 users are following.

I seriously can't cope with this feeling I'm laying in bed feeling awful my whole body feels weak it feels like someone else is in my body sort of thing I'm getting worse as the nights going on I feel mad my head hurts I need some help please I'm trying to think of good things but I can't my head is empty what if I never feel right again

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

With a headache that won't go away, It is tension headache. Go see your doc. A antidepressant will most likely take it away, and you will feel better. It's anxiety,and you can't wish it away,cause if we could,none of us would suffer from this

• Posted

I feel awful again. Feel sick can't sleep feel like I gave no arms or legs it's getting to much now every few days it kicks in then goes for a few and back again. But now I'm actually thinking no this isn't anxiety I am actually going to die my throat feels like it's burning up oh god hate when you just lay there wide awake on your own thinking I am defiantly going mad or something is going to happen to me like I'm gonna take my last breath. Worst feeling in the world this is

• Posted

You are not going to die. You are ok, try to get up and get a glass of water, walk around get your mind off of it. When you just lie there it can only really make it worse, you are in idle and that can atleast for me cause all the anxiety to come in. So try to move, do stuff, simple stuff wash your face.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.