Posted , 7 users are following.

Everyone leaves! Everyone ! Im sick of it ! I'm a nobody! 

0 likes, 65 replies

65 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I’m here dondons. You having a tough evening? You can talk to me if you want, I will answer. Julia 
  • Posted

Hi there, it’s true everyone leaves.....learn to relay and depend on yourself, learn to love yourself instead of wasting(dunno how to spell) it all on the wrong people...don’t loose hope though....we are all nobodies....but we are someone important to some people in life....don’t give up...

• Posted

It's all just bull! I'm not saying I didn't play a part in making people leave but that doesn't make it any easier to take....anyway I'm rambling! Have lot more in my head right now trying to fight it as usual but it's getting Really hard 

• Posted

Keep fighting cos once u get the fight back in you it will get easier....if they leave anyways they aren’t people worth thinking of.....
  • Posted

And you definitely are not a ‘nobody’...I’m sorry you are having a crap time! 
  • Posted

I really am far from nothing that anyone can get I promise x
  • Posted

Sorry to hear you are struggling 

Would you feel able to tell us what you have that’s troubling you ?

Just non specifics it may help to just write it down 

• Posted

I really don't have it in me tonight to explain, there is too much to say, too much to explain, too much to bore you with! I just want to, long to feel some kind of normality 😢

• Posted

You don’t need to say anything...but just know, I am here. And I send love and positive thoughts and hope you regain your strength quickly xx
    • Posted

Took tablets and. Drank bit will be ol.  Be cause done this. Few times just if o don't answer I probably. Crashed. Out 

• Posted

Talk another.  

Time oh don't  bore. You. To much x x

• Posted

How many tablets dondons, and what are they? Do you need an ambulance.
    • Posted

No I'm.   Ok. Feel little better b

Now. Nothing. Bad it's ok. X x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.