Posted , 7 users are following.

Everyone leaves! Everyone ! Im sick of it ! I'm a nobody! 

0 likes, 65 replies

65 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Dondons

Would it help if you would explain what has happened, no-one is worth nothing, that a bad way to look at life. we are all worth something and there is always someone out their waiting for someone just like you

BOB

• Posted

Nothing has happened, I happened! I was born ! That there was the first/ultimate mistake x
    • Posted

Dondons

We have no say in where or how we were born, however all it down to us what we get out of life. Try and change your outlook on those with and around you. I have always felt people pick up on any negative vibes we suffer from and they look upon us as a victim. If this keeps happening everything becomes self fulfilling and we end up concerned and a victim in our own eyes.

Try being positive in your own eyes, you do not need to take peoples bad behavior you like all people have the mean to stand up for yourself

BOB

• Posted

I am a victim...a victim of life ! I can't change my perception of life when it continues to be horrible ! If ever I was lucky enough to have enjoyable days, even moments then maybe It would help me to have a different view x 

• Posted

Hello Dondons

Yes life is a b***h, we all can feel the same way as you do above, over time I have decided to look at life as a school or learning college where we come to learn through various multiple lifetimes.

I am very insular and spend most of my time reading, working on this site and looking after my garden when possible. There is always something to do and these hobbies keep my mood in a more positive place. Diversions work for me and I am always looking for new experiences in life. 

On many occasions hobbies or activities can lead to meeting others and moving on, we become more positive in our outlook, sites like this can give company and support. We are there for each other and that can help us all with our life concerns.

I generally try and address my concerns and to talk our problems out can help us move on. You may say ya-ya-ya all I say to that is I went through a bad patch several months ago and was off site because of it, I began to look for ways to help myself and after a struggle and a great deal of physical pain I pushed my self to return to my life pathway. I am still ill and a real pain to live with. Tomorrow I see my GP because of my problems.

Try and consider the cause of your Depression and that will help you address the negativity you are suffering from now.

All the best

BOB

• Posted

We are all always tip toeing around the precipice of a big loose very deep, black,rocky hole

Most of the time we stumble and a few small stones or rocks fall

We see and hear them crashing but manage to straighten up and continue

It’s when we slip and slip then stumble and can’t straighten up enough to balance in between

I see all my recent problems as small rocks but on the back of each other!

Might this help to view your depression like this ?

In your mind put on sturdy boots and secure yourself with an imaginary rope, no matter how difficult you will not allow yourself to fall into this hole

Yep you may stumble over the edge but you will not fall 

• Posted

I know the cause/causes of my depression but it doesn't stop me being depressed, miserable every single day x

• Posted

I've lived with this for a long time, tried all sorts of ways to make it better, but truth is it doesn't get better so now I just exist x

• Posted

Dondons

Can I help with the cause of your problems, talking can help

BOB

• Posted

It's ok thank you but talking doesn't help nothing does. Thank you though, you're kind x

• Posted

We haven’t left 

All here, all trying to understand our own situation but listening to you 

Be safe 

• Posted

I'm.  Onl. I'm having neb then.  Try. Sleep a little 

• Posted

I’m sorry it’s early dondons, can you let me know you are ok please.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.