.25 Klonopin twice a day for 3 months

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi. I've been on Klonopin .25 twice a day for almost 3 months. I was a mess three months ago while trying to get on an ssri. With the help of the Klonopin I'm now on 10mg of celexa and feel good! I'm ready to stop the Klonopin as I think now it is just making me tired. I'm sure my doc will agree to help me stop the Klonopin tomorrow as she wasn't planning on it being long term, only until I got stable on Celexa. I'm scared to death of for some reason having horrible withdrawal. I had an awful experience coming off cymbalta after 12 years and now finally feel good again. Should I be this terrified of coming off Klonopin after 3 months? All I see is horror stories online!

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I want to ask you when did you get to start sleeping on your own without the help of klonopin? You said you were on or still taking celexa? I'm 9 days on zoloft and I still can't fall asleep on my own. I take the zoloft in the morning. Last night I didn't want to do a klonopin but laying in bed for two hours I couldn't fall asleep. It's still the anxiety. Finally I did .5 klonopin and went to sleep. My doctor said it's fine to do the klonopin at night till zoloft kicks in. When will that be?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.