....is this all connected?

Posted , 11 users are following.

....in keeping with all my right eye double vision, the past several hours, whenever I stand up and walk, I'm hearing my heartbeat LOUD and STRONG in my right ear! Is this all connected and most importantly, is it normal??😲.

Can't wait for my opthamologist appt. tomorrow....feeling Very anxious!

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

you are sooo right about friends and I'm so sorry you've lost many. And yes, long distance is certainly NOT the same....hard to give hugs😕.

on a side note, do you like this new format??

at 1st I thought I did, but not so sure now....I'm having to "search" more for responses.

I can't always remember which topic to search for😠

Holy, Moly....one more thing to stress over!!

• Posted

You know, I used to check all the new notifications. I'm not sure I want to be bothered any more. I hate this latest change to the forum format. If you don't hear from me much it's nothing personal, I'll just pop in from time to time and maybe we will cross paths. This post was much easier to read and follow when I first read it yesterday.

• Posted

GOTCHA!! I just hope this doesn't scare EVERYONE away! wow...I don't need this right now!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.