[LS, Lichen Sclerosus] STOP USING WESTERN MEDICINE!!!!!! ALMOST CURED!

Posted , 142 users are following.

Hello ALL! PLEASE CONTINUE READING IF YOU WANT TO STOP YOUR lichen sclerosus...

So I have posted on here before, hectic flare up/ anal fissure/ uti you name it and have had lichen sclerosus for about 8-9 motnhs now. This being the worst month of my life, I got a biopsy in feb came back neg for cancer and was perscribed Celestone a steroid to put on which made it so so much worse and progressed my disease. Then I got an anal fissure from the lichen (HELL). Anyways went to a new gyno and he couldnt do a biopsy cause it was too enflamed and gave me advantan fatty cream to try and said to stop steroids. THEN

I finally decided to go to a Chinese Medicine Doctor in Sydney to try my luck as I was becoming desperate and feared I would never be able to have sex again with my amazing boyfriend of 2 years (I am 24). LONG STORY SHORT he had never heard of lichen sclerosus and did the standard chinese logical medicine exam (tounge, pulse, thyroid ect) turns out, my immune system was not functioning properly and my hormones were out of wack thus causing everything else in my body to be weak and allow for viruses and chronic diseases to attack my body very easily. He said my circulation was horrible and my digestion was not ideal for the nutrients were not being distributed throughout my body (I am so healthy its rediculous so I found this quite a shock!!) 

Anyways, had two 'treatments' with him and he said to STOP using anything western medicine gives me aka steroids and antibiotics. NO NO NO these are your worst enemy. Westen medicine is taught to treat what is enflamed, not the REASON why it is enflamed. He said one set of antibiotics can ruin your whole body system. So he gave me a cream that has chinese symbols all over it to apply to my lichen sclerosus, and brain/circulation herbs & toxic removal herbs at night & hormone balancing herbs to treat my immune system and get my balance back. He said if I get my blood count (white) back up and get my body balance back my lichen will simply "dissapear"

I was hesitant of course to stop my gyno's orders and ditch the steroids for good, yes it was frightening, do I trust a little chinese man in a dingy shop who has reputable reviews of natural cures world wide? I chose YES. and for the past 9 days I have only been using the chinese herbs and the creams and limiting my gluten/sugar to help the toxins get out of my body. AND

I sit here now. I have no itching, I have no pain, I can ride my bike, I went on a RUN today, I had sex again! I feel amazing and I feel mentally how I did about 3 years ago (NOT STRESSED AND ANXIETY FILLED) It is still not COMPLETELY healed but I am getting CLOSE GUYS. This is insane. My skin down there is becoming revujanated. I am never putting steroids down there again!!!!!

Remember, if steroids have been helping you, they are simpoly treating the symptoms NOT the disease which I know will 100% claim is an autoimmune problem mixed with hormone imbalances and stress. So guys please try a naturopath, I know its hard. But I am getting better everyday and at this rate (I know everyone is different) but I rekon I could completely rid myself of this horrible disease FOREVER. Inbox me if you would like more details. I AM SO SO HAPPY and just want everyone with this horrible disease to have hope that YOU CAN GET RID OF IT! And of course I still use chinese medicine with the "oversee-ing" of a gyno but I choose to use natural NOT steroids that are going to make me have further complications later in life. 

Other things to help all you ladies:

MANUKA HONEY- USE IT ON YOUR FLARE UPS (I use +20 grade for extra strength) Do not use any other honey for wounds or medical purposes as it will be GRADE A and will cause further harm.

EMU OIL- MOISTURIZER YES. Important to note that emu oil alone WILL NOT cure or reverse lichen sclerosus but will be an amazing natural moisturizer.

COCONUT OIL- use it on your genitals. you will have a young vagina forever. Drink/ eat 2-4 tablespoons a day you will surprise yourself it is a natural viral stopper for the body. make sure it is EXTRA VIRGIN and organic.

VASELINE- protector from peeing (if have flare up) and helps stop the vaguna opening from getting tighter (THIS WORKS) I apply every day now and can also be a lube!

RASBERRY LEAF TEA- YOUR LIFESAVER. Drink this stuff everyday. It tones the uterus linning and is AMAZING for your digestive system, it also gets your hormone levels back to normal in about 5 days of drinking 2-3 cups a day. 

There are more natural remidies which have been mentioned on this site, but in general you guys need to make sure you get heaps of sleep or your body will never recover. ALSO I only wash with emuaid Soap in the shower (bum/vag) and it is the only thing that doesn't sting for me (I have tried everything).

I HOPE this helps you guys. I will chekc back in, in another week to let you know If I am actually cured, but at this rate I believe it will be. My bits down there have never looked this good, white almost gone, wounds almost completely gone!! (had sores for 4-5 months at a time) and my pink color is coming back! My swelling is completely GONE!!! My chinese doctor said I have decreased the swelling by 68% in 5 days. I am just so excited. Stay hopefull guys xxx Dsauce

38 likes, 203 replies

203 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Can you tell me where did you buy all the things mentioned in your post. Was these given by the Chinese doctor. If so please let me know the contact.

Thx

Nima

• Posted

Hi so glad to of read your letter. life saver. had mine for 9 months of hell from front to back. no sex for 8 months. and pain is well you know with out me telling you. How are you now !!!! I am out tomorrow to go and get my shopping list from you. many many thanks
  • Posted

G'Day, I'm near Brisbane and may need to take a trip to Sydney to see your Chinese medicine guy, i.e. if all else fails.  Tks.
  • Posted

Thanks for your post. I've got an appointment to see a local recommended acupuncturist this morning!   

Haliburton, Ontario, Canada

• Posted

Hi

just wondering if you could tell me which Chinese medical practice you went to in Sydney

• Posted

Good luck! Do not give up hope. In November 2014 I ended up bedridden for 4 months due to LS. Today, most would say I'm in remission. I would call it highly controlled. I do not have to be on any of the harsh western meds that doctors and patients insist you are stuck with for a lifetime. I have sex daily also. LS does not have to be a death sentence. Research and experiment with getting your body healthy nutritionally and hormonally also. I hope you find a great alternative doctor in your area.
    • Posted

H Lisa, I have this complaint as well. How are you now, I need some advice.
    • Posted

Hello lyn,

Which complaint? I am doing very good now.

• Posted

Hi Lisa, I'm talking about the Lichen, I've been using Clobaderm for mine and I'm really wary of it. Sometimes it calms it down, sometimes it doesn't.  I don't really want to use it but I don't know what else to do.
    • Posted

Hi Lisa, Can I ask you a bit more about reaching the balance nutroitionally and hormonally? I want to do this but I'm not sure how. I have hypothyriodism and am a diabetic of 25 years so I know my hormonal balance is out of whack..plus I haven't had a period in god knows how long. But I can't undo 25 yrs of this disease so I'm really not sure how I can improve my own hormonal balance. And as far as nutrition goes, I became a vegan about two year ago and that's when my LS symtoms really began (as well as IBS symtoms) so I figure for me oxalates are a big problem....buuut, as far as I can see most high oxalate foods are dense in nutrients too so I'm a little clueless which direction to go from here! I've seen a chinese DR and he didn't bat an eye lid about my LS... I tried to explain to him how severe it can be and how painful and deblititating it is but he basically just said 'meh, don't worry about it!' Though he is treating me with accupuncture and heat therapy for my diabetes so I'm hoping my overall immune system will improve.

I know my health problems and situation are probably very different to yours, and so the things that affect us are too - but I just wanna know what your process was an how you figured out what was and wasn't working for you. And as far as diet goes - how quickly do trigger foods take for you to react with the LS? 

• Posted

Hi Lauren,

Nutritionally, I would think it's different for everyone. You need to find your deficiencies, allergies, and sensitivities. My alternative doctor had me go dairy free and gluten free because he stated those were most common allergies. Then, my primary did a basic food allergy test and I came out allergic to dairy and wheat so the diet change just happened to be right. I don't eat a lot of meat. But the other day I got a deal on vegan meat substitute. But later noticed they are full of what. If you are vegan, I wonder if the wheat may be your problem. Get a basic food allergy test. Mine was covered by insurance. The food sensitivity test my alternative doctor offered I couldn't afford. But that may be an option too. My insurance didn't cover the hormone test thru alternative doctor but I paid for it because I was sure I had a hormone imbalance. I did. I was high in testosterone, estrogen, and the cortisones that come from high levels of stress. I now take bio identical progesterone. I was using progesterone cream at first but after anan ultrasound thr doctor felt I needed higher dose due to thick lining. I'm also on a thyroid pill. Plus, supplements. I see am acupuncturist at least once a month at a standing appointment. He is able to reduce stress and also adress the immune system imbalances and the inflammation that comes in my abdomen from food allergies, sensitivities, and stress. My Chinese acupuncturist took the LS very serous and tells me to come more often if I'm having issues, but no matter what I go once a month for ongoing maintenance. I have skipped when emergencies and notice that I have more issues with the LS if I miss going once a month. I really doubt the oxalate foods are the issue. But I noticed that I never thought any food was the problem. I was desensitized to the food causing issues. But if you quit certain foods and then try to reintroduce them one at a time, that is when your mind let's you notice. I was highly confused reading all the different food stuff people did online for LS. I was crying to my mother, saying what am I going to eat!? That's why I recommend to start with testing. I had a problem for years with a tender abdomen. I would say...why does my fat hurt? I'm a petite person so people would just look at me strange or angry. But now I know it's the food allergies causing inflammation.. I sometimes get small bits of what I'm allergic too and I definitely feel the affects now. Stress also adds to it. If I were you, I would find a good acupuncturist who cares about the LS too and a good alternative doctor who specializes in supplements. I also take LDN which seems to do wonders. I am under great stress for 5 years now which seems to only increase each month. This is completely out of my control so the acupuncture and LDN help along with alpha stim therapy and medicinal cannabis. I'm finally sleeping. I've been an insomniac most my life and one thing is true, the body heals during sleep. Even if you feel ok with less sleep, eventually your body will be exhausted and compromised. My plan of action came from desperation and research. Doctors understand very little so I created my own plan based on research and each doctors opinions. But ultimately, I chose what would work. None of my doctors were actually knowledgeable about LS but they all had genuine concern and listened carefully and we developed a relationship of trust, so that each knew I was striving for healing with minimal pharmaceuticals and absolutely no permanent steroids. I wish you luck! Don't give up. I have sex daily. Afterwards, I treat with apple cider vinegar and water spray, and grape seed oil. Even under extreme stress many would call my condition in remission. I would label it highly controlled. That's a long way from where I was bedridden in severe pain unable to wear clothes, and felt hopeless. Have faith in yourself and your own healing.

• Posted

Sorry I didn't respond. I missed this. Please see my response to Lauren below. I hope that helps. Feel free to ask any other questions about my process.
    • Posted

Thanks for the extra info Lisa. It's really hard to pin point things that are cuasing problems without become overly obsessive (thats one of my concerns.. i cant stop thinking about it and i think the stress of that is doing so much harm.)

It helps to know that you're coping well with it considering how bad it has been, so that really gives me hope. 

When I see my chinese dr next i am going to try and drive home how bad the ls is. When i first met him it had been ongoing for  a year but since then i have had the worst flare up yet - cpvered in cuts and white patches starting to spread. Hopefully if I mention this and explain how much agony I was in he might take notice.

• Posted

Have you considered changing to another practitioner? This chap doesn't sound very sensitive. Generally I find alternative practitioners will go the extra mile to help so maybe you've just been unlucky with this one?

How are you now?

• Posted

Hi, thanks for this great info. Just wondering if you have the names of the treatments he gave you? I live in Spain and don't speak the language yet and although there are a few chinese hebalists here i'm not sure their fully qualifies naturapathic practitioners so i'd rather know what to ask for!

Many thanks x

• Posted

Hi there! Where do you live in Spain? Me too (Barcelona), and am in the process of finding out about Cinese Medicine practitioners there, apparently there are some very good ones! 
    • Posted

Hi, I live in Tenerife, Canary Islands. Ther are a few shops here but i'm always sceptical as some are just frauds cashing in on hopeful patients so this is why i'd rather find out the treatment names and try find it myself. Also do you by any chance also get small white spots on your legs/arms at all? I have lots, a bit like freckles but white and i'm wondering if it's related?!
    • Posted

Hi elfalisa

yes, I have had the white spots on the legs and arms for years but diagnosed with LS at age 51. It's related. It's an out of balance auto immune response, I guess like vitilago.

good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.