(pictures)!HELP ME! SMALL WHITE/YELLOW BUMPS ON LABIA

Posted , 9 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I just had my period and I noticed the small little bumps when I was shaving. I have never had this before and I am kind of worried.

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Possibly lichen sclerosus??

https://patient.info/search.asp?searchterm=lichen+sclerosus

I'd definitely get it checked out if I were you.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

Hi I have the same thing going on. I am waiting to see the doctor and am having extreme anxiety while waiting. Have you found out anything yet?
  • Posted

Hey I have the same thing. My doctor is clueless, and sending me to a gynocologist. Until then, can someone please give me some answers to relieve my anxiety? Thanks!
  • Posted

I have the same thing!! Has anyone figured it out? I am hecka stressing over it.
    • Posted

Have you tried researching what this was? I can't seem to find any other pictures to help me figure out what this is 

• Posted

I actually have done a ton of researching, probably too much, and I came across something called Fordyce spots?? But they are not anything to worry about from what it says when I look it up. I am still not sure because there are not enough pictures as to on the labia. But it does look like what it says!! However, I am still going to go to the doctor to make sure!!
  • Posted

Has anyone figured out what this was? I am having the same thing happen to me, and I'm freaking out. 

• Posted

I feel hella dumb rn ??????? long story short my high ass some bumps some where mind you I get tested all the time but I was kinda Trippin still I literally searched google for hours looking for exacts pics n s**t of these bumps ... turns out it’s hair follicles lmao Fordyce Spots that’s all they are girl 

• Posted

Hi does anyone know what this is yet??? I have the same thing only more severe. No pain or itching and all STD checks were clear. Haaaallllp 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.