[Warts And Verrucas] VINEGAR, VINEGAR AND MORE VINEGAR!!! You don't need to p...

Posted , 157 users are following.

VINEGAR, VINEGAR AND MORE VINEGAR!!! You don't need to pay money to get rid of these things!! Listen up people, if you want to see quicker results just use vinegar to get rid of your awful warts or veruca/s!! Get either white wine vinear or apple cider vinegar, cotton wool balls and some duck tape. Break the cotton wool into smaller pieces (slightly larger than the veruca or wart itself) Soak these cotton wool pieces in vinegar and place directly over the veruca/s. Secure in place over night with plenty of duck tape. Do this every night. In the morning, remove the tape and shower as usual. Let the area dry up during the day and leave alone. After only a few days you will feel slight tenderness in the veruca area and you will notice that it changes colour, becoming darker. I think that this is because the veruca has absorbed the vinegar and the flesh is decaying and drying up. This is the only thing that has helped me with mine. Don't waste money on over the counter products-its a waste!! Don't have them cut out or frozen or lazered-off until youhave tried this for at least 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure this will be the most effective thing you've tried! And easy and natural and cheap. Try it!! Good luck!!! xoxox :ok:

This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience

14 likes, 513 replies

513 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Heard of this method several months ago, I had 10 warts on my fingers and hand. One even on my fingertip. Started the procedure and 8 of the ten came off with 2 to 3 weeks. The two deeper ones took over a month but they are all gone. Never again will I have to spend money at a dermatogist for these nasty warts.You can see the progress almost every day as the warts become darker and darker. I don't know who figured this out by many many thanks.

• Posted

My verruca was very large and had been around for at least five years. It took about three months but now it's gone! No pain or discomfort whatsoever, unless the cotton wool pad is dripping wet with ACV and it then gets onto your normal skin... ouch it burns. So, becareful of that. For anyone reading this I can honestly say it really works... just be patient.

• Posted

Here's an update to my last post. So two months have past I soak my feet and apple cider vinegar at least twice a day most days allowing some times for feet to heal. I  do file them at least once a week as that's all the pain I can endure and filing makes them so tender.  I do believe I almost got the suckers handled. I've been treating hard-core for a year.  I really look forward to going back to sandals and barefoot in the summer. To answer some questions I do file once a week. The file is cleaned thoroughly after each use. And sprayed with Lysol during. Areas that have been filed get sprayed with Lysol as I move move to new areas. Then it's to the Apple cider vinegar soak. Once in the morning once in the evening. When I can bear it I will apply sysillic acid on them oneself they have dried from the soak. Then socks and shoes to "cook it all in ".  As I said looks as if I might be at the end of this mess. I fear reoccurrence as I have gotten rid of them on my heels during this process and see that they have returned very quickly while concentrating on my toes. Was not to bad ridding those as they had not set in,  I will continue treatments God knows how long after I feel they are gone as I never want to go through that pain again should they gain a stronghold as they had when I started treating them. By far the apple cider vinegar has been the  decisive and most effective treatment and I tried everything. I found information and post on sites like this could be very helpful and the source of support through this incredibly painful and irritating mess.

• Posted

I have had mosaic warts on my feet for 2 years. They look like callouses and it took me a year to figure it out that they were warts. What made me notice is that they were not callouses that they would swell up and turn white after being wet  in say the pool or shower. They had fully encompassed both heels and my two smallest toes. I have been using Apple cider vinegar and sacrilege acid for  A year now fighting these warts. The combination of the two seems to work well but it has been a very very painful process. There are times when the pain is so unbearable I cannot sleep at night, nor can I walk during the day. I'm a tough guy and I'm hear to tell you I have cried in agony. I have taken some very powerful pain mess and still been in agonizing pain. It seems slowly ( a year so fer ) I am making progress but as I sit here now writing this I am at my wits end. My two smallest toes on both feet still have notable warts and it seems with all infected areas of my feet as soon as I think I have won they are back. 

I have bought a foot bath and soak an hour Usdually twice a day in lure ACV and the apply scyillic acid on area afterward until the pain is to intense to continue at which time I have to take a couple days or more off to heal. The ACV seems to eat my skin away but I'll be damned if the warts ultimately survive. Many times including now I just want to give up. 

I know there are mistakes in this post but unable to correct via iPad in this text block. Ugh. 

• Posted

James, for me the key was using electrical tape to mask off the good skin. Used to take me a few minutes to do it cutting up little bits. I always did it before I went to bed so effectively it reduces the chances of ACV getting on good skin.All I used for ACV and even though it took time it worked.

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

James, I only used to use ACV at night. Also, I spent alot of time masking off the verrucas with eletrical insulation tape. It often took a few minutes to do this and it made sure ACV did not get on my good skin. A couple of times it did and it is very painful. If you are in agony leave them till the pain has subsided and just take that extra care.
  • Posted

Did you attol file your verrucas whilst you where treating them with cotton wool and vinegar and duck tape
    • Posted

I used to file them in the morning and then leave them uncovered all day. Then in the evening start the ACV process again. Be very careful in that you must wash any files you have used, it is so easy to spread them to other areas.
  • Posted

Hi iv had a verruca on the meaty part of my foot for two years now and i am fed up with the pain of it so im trying this method now, im on day 3 and have noticed that the skin around it has went very white and raised up loads. It looks like a crater in my foot, iv dug out some of the wart itself both black and white bits with a needle and i am using the cotton wool and ACV on it at night and durinfgthe day except today as it was too painful it has me limping now. What im wondering is do i let it dry out and scrape the raised skin off or do i leave it raised and focus on digging out the centre ? Thanks
    • Posted

If it is too painful leave it for a couple of days. Do not rush it. It took at least two months for mine to go.
  • Posted

I registered just to share my experience.

I had a reasonably small verucca for around 3 years & tried lots of shop bought remedies with no success, about 2 months ago after being completely fed up I googled & came across this!

I'm so pleased to say that my long standing verucca has now completely gone. ??

I used ACV soaked cotton wool & duck taped this over my foot every night before bed, removed it in the morning so that it could dry out. There were a few VERY painful nights after which I gave myself a day or two off. After 3 weeks it turned black and very hard, I then stopped using the ACV & left it alone for a week, the skin was dead and very tough, I then took a pair of tweezers and just pulled the black dead skin off, and trimmed the excess edges with nail scissors. This did not hurt at all & now all I have is clean, fresh skin, no root at all.

It was only 1 & quite small but I'm so happy that this worked, for all of you unsure if it's working just keep going with it, your patience will be worth it.

??????

Thank You to everybody that posted here, I read & re-read posts throughout to make sure I was on the right track, your success stories made me really focused to continue with this.

• Posted

Congratulations Michelle, sure beats spending all kinds of money going to the dermatologist, some warts come off easy others are awful stubborn but if you stay with it they too will come off.
  • Posted

Hi does the vinegar you use on chips work ??
    • Posted

I've read a comment here where the lady started off with malt vinegar as that's all she had at home, they reduced in size but then she had to swap to AVC to get rid of it x

• Posted

I have never used ordinary malt vinegar. A friend of mine tried it and it did not work. However, when he used ACV it worked.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.