[Warts And Verrucas] VINEGAR, VINEGAR AND MORE VINEGAR!!! You don't need to p...

Posted , 157 users are following.

VINEGAR, VINEGAR AND MORE VINEGAR!!! You don't need to pay money to get rid of these things!! Listen up people, if you want to see quicker results just use vinegar to get rid of your awful warts or veruca/s!! Get either white wine vinear or apple cider vinegar, cotton wool balls and some duck tape. Break the cotton wool into smaller pieces (slightly larger than the veruca or wart itself) Soak these cotton wool pieces in vinegar and place directly over the veruca/s. Secure in place over night with plenty of duck tape. Do this every night. In the morning, remove the tape and shower as usual. Let the area dry up during the day and leave alone. After only a few days you will feel slight tenderness in the veruca area and you will notice that it changes colour, becoming darker. I think that this is because the veruca has absorbed the vinegar and the flesh is decaying and drying up. This is the only thing that has helped me with mine. Don't waste money on over the counter products-its a waste!! Don't have them cut out or frozen or lazered-off until youhave tried this for at least 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure this will be the most effective thing you've tried! And easy and natural and cheap. Try it!! Good luck!!! xoxox :ok:

This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience

14 likes, 513 replies

513 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I've been this cinder vinegar thing for a few days now. Am I supposed to keep it constantly covered? I've been Changing it every night so far but keeping it on. I have noticed the roots more visible but nothing else really. Should it Ben left to dry out at any point as haven't peeled anytbing off like mentioned above

• Posted

you should only keep the application on at night , take it all off during the day and let it dry out. repeat every night.
  • Posted

I can swear by this, especially the BRAGG apple cider vinegar. My 'super verruca' was classed as not treatable by 3 podiatrists. 4 weeks of dedicated use as advised did the trick.

• Posted

I had 14 verrucas on my hand and feet. I was heavily upset about my situation. I tried all the over the counter treatments. Nothing worked. I soon figured out that people were using homeopathic methods of verruca removal. I decided to try everything. I was taking thuja pills, applying thuja cream, apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil. I kept throwing s**t at the wall and guess what happened... Something stack. The apple cider vinegar was literally rotting the verruca and it was going browner and browner. It became extremely sensitive. I applied salicylic acid and when it hardened, I grabbed a pair of clippers (disinfected) and clipped them all out. All 14! I then put the apple cider vinegar on them whilst mildly bleeding and forced myself asleep. I woke up in the middle night in pain, but I couldn't let the pain of regret be an option. I stack through it. After that, I decided to let it heal and I kept putting thuja cream on it. If I never forced myself through the pain it would have lasted forever. It's only when you go through the pain that you achieve the pride. I can now happily say I am verruca free smile. I hope to inspire whoever gets to hear this, and know that this will be a difficult process but trust me the exchange is worth it. For me, Apple Cider Vinegar, Thuja Cream and Pills were the most effective, as well cutting them off after rotting them and eating a lot of healthy foods to support my immune system. I followed a plant based diet and made my body alkaline. I also drank the apple cider vinegar and I do feel this helped. 

• Posted

Hi all, is anyone currently using this treatment? I have just started tonight. I have a very stubborn verucca for about six years or so now (which now has a smaller friend growing beside it). I’ve tried everything from freezing, duct tape, Bazuka etc but nothing has worked. Two months ago I bought Salactol and a scalpel however apart from a lot of pain there hasn’t been any change at all. I am hoping that this treatment will finally work as I am seriously fed up at this stage. Tonight I cut out two small bits from a cotton pad, soaked in ACV and covered with duct tape. I will keep posted about any progress and wishing everyone else success! 
  • Edited

Every night cottonwool  soaked in ACV.  Keep the duct tape on, mo air, I would refrain from cutting away,  it might take a couple of months but persist, everyday and expect some pain. Do cut away every so often but don't let it bleed.

• Posted

Thanks for this, I just applied some more duct tape after reading your message because there was a bit of a gap as my skin was a little wet with the vinegar and the tape started to come away. Now I’m completed taped up! Also thanks for the tip about not cutting it away, I will keep applying the acv and maybe cut away every so often 👍🏻

• Posted

I used electrical insulating tape to mask the verruca off, taking great care. I did this each night leaving it clear of anything during the day. The only time I suffered any pain was when the vinegar got on to good skin and burnt it. I think it has been the best part of two years since I got rid of them. Be patient it will work!!
    • Posted

That’s brilliant! I will persist as I want them rid for good. As it’s on the ball of my foot this morning the tape had come of a bit, even though there must be ten bits of taping sticking everything together, but I plan to change it every night so looking forward to seeing if it looks any different in the next couple of days. There is a very light pain at the moment but it had already been sore due to the salactol I applied the day before 

• Posted

Hi there

I cannot believe this line of treatment is not officially endorsed by healthcare professionals..

The nhs in the UK also officially just say it will go on it's own which is arguably dangerous as it can end up spreading!!

I have a new verucca and am going to try this.. after all signs are gone I hope to play again..

Question to everyone..once you stop did you get a relapse? Is there any advice to prevent this? Worth doing the treatment for a week or 3 longer after everything seems to have come off?

• Posted

I agree, it’s ridiculous that they say to leave it and it’ll go away on its own because I ended up getting a new one. This time I had enough and hoping this treatment will work. I started last night and have noticed they have turned a slightly darker colour and look different than before.
    • Posted

And good question about the relapse, from most of the comments in the thread the treatment seemed to have banished the verucca so here’s hoping!
    • Posted

Keep the treatment going for a couple of weeks after all traces gone. New healthy skin appears. All I've got is a slight hollow in my heel 3 years later

• Posted

I have been soaking in pure undiluted ACV for 1 and a half years. I soak my feet now sometimes up to 5 hours. I soak every day. I chose to soak as leaving them alone spread them literally all over my feet.  And the tape process was not only impossible but just to damn painful. I had to start at 10 min a day till I’ve worked up to 2 hours a day now and if I have time will sit for 5 hours. I have made progress but it is toying with me. While it has cleaned up much of the rouge warts, there are 4 large ones that will not go.  The smaller one seem gone but to make sure, I cut into the area where they were and after soaking again they rear their ugly heads by turning black agin. The large ones turn color and put me through intense agonizing pain till they are black, then stop dying as if I hadn’t soaked them at all, regain and then the process starts all over again. I’m not sure if cutting into them helps but if I don’t shave off excess skin that grows over them they seem quite happy to just hang under skin where vinegar doesn’t seem to reach or bother them. It seems never ending and my feet and I have had it.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.