1.) Can you cross your legs with comfort? 2.) Do you wear undies?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I'm a veteran leg crosser but its just not comfortable anymore.

At my wit's end about underwear. I've just been going "commando" these days but I don't like that either - any here go crotchless?

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

After a few years of LS, I finally gave up on pants (slacks, underwear, everything) except when I'm gardening, when I wear sweat pants or some such with soft fabrics & deep crotches & easily washable.... no underwear.

Outside of the garden, I only wear skirts with cotton half slips. That creates far less aggravation to my LS tissues and I haven't had to moisturize nearly as much.

Bonus: I don't feel burning at all except when I'm applying the cortisone ointment. When I'm itchy, which isn't often, I use a small amount of coconut oil.

Hope that helps!

• Posted

Hello ro77360, I can cross my legs now and I do wear cotton undies, I will not say I am in remission but I have been doing good for several months now. I am soaking every day in Borax and I use Clob twice a week, just a small amount , and Estroidal twice a week, and I use Emuaid some days and some days olive oil or Aloe mixed with turmeric oil. I take supplements and I try not to eat alot of sugar .

• Posted

Very interesting, thank you.

I wonder why Borax is so controversial?

How do you take the Estradiol? Pea shape or applicator full?

I'm not familiar with Emuaid. I'll have to google it.

Looks like you have really done your homework in terms of treatments.

So glad for you that you are doing well.

• Posted

I insert Estroidal it has an applicator and I put 1ml and insert, before that i couldnt be with my husband, that has really helped me , and the Clob I use a pea amount and put it on close to the opening, i had white patch there but its gone now, and Borax soaks every nite, i skip some days but mostly every nite, I found another site that is Borax for skin disorders. and I believe it is safe to use. ,also I take Vit. D, Nancy K B here has alot of good info for us, that has helped me alot.

• Posted

Going commando has been mu saving grace, seriously. I only wear it if I have my period.

• Posted

hi I cut crotch from tight and leggings bit drastic but it works and I'm warm, well my legs are lol if home commando if out cotton pantie. it's my new normal!!! for now anyway

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.