10 days on orlistat

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi

ive been taking orlistat for 10 days now following a low fat diet, i started at 10 stone 9lbs and weighed my self today im now 10 stone 7lb am i on the right track, could do with some reassurance please xx

3 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi tiff indeed you are that's great :D maintain weight loss it's better to loose 2-3lb a week than go on a fad diet an loss 7 an put it back on. I'm also on day 10 have lost 3lb an will weigh again Monday after my 2nd week x
    • Posted

thats good to know thats all i wanted really, something to keep me going and knowing im going in the right direction biggrin  gd luck for monday! hopefully we will have a bigger loss by then xx
  • Posted

Yes I'm loosing it slowly been on it 3 weeks today but I'm alot bigger and not sure but noticed bigger ppl loose it a bit quicker as seem to burn more calories but I'm not 100% on that I'm also I'm a group on fb called orlistat group ppl there are very helpful and encouraging
    • Posted

Hi Maria

Yes iv heard that also, I'm just so frustrated my weight gain is from the depo injection, iv been off it a month now but just concerned it's still in my system. I will check that group out x

• Posted

i am on the  orlistat tablets what food can  have and what  low fat diet
    • Posted

Hi Melissa

I buy the weight watchers meals and snacks, not sure what others do xx

• Posted

so weight watchers is the best can you have potatos with the tablets

i will start mine on monday

• Posted

I do aslong as there's no more than 15g fat per meal u should be fine xx
  • Posted

Well I'm feeling down lately also suffer from anxiety and depression so last night I just ate chocolate, need to get back on track sad x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.