100% WORKING TREATMENT for my IBS!

Posted , 173 users are following.

100% WORKING TREATMENT for my IBS!

Hi, I am writing this to try to help everybody that I can because I have been on the same boat as you guys and gone through this living hell for 3 years!!!  Short description about my previous case was that I could almost eat nothing, only eat what is normally designated for IBS menu, I was always feeling that I had to go to the Bathroom, I would have IBS-D attacks daily, even taking a lot of Imodium would not work totally, painful bowel cramps, the whole works… I could go on with the list…but you guys already know what are the symptoms from personal experience.

Doctors give this autoimmune disease the name of IBS because they are totally clueless of why this happens, so they just grab all the symptoms and put them in one bag calling it IBS… to me it is just the doctors another way of saying they are clueless but they don´t want to show it to us so they won´t look bad.

Dr. Pimentel who has come up with the theory about SIBO is the cause makes me think that he is correct, this is the only one doctor that had a clue.

Now for the Treatment that I used daily :

From 10 gram to 30 grams of L-Glutamine, to repair the damaged intestinal mucosa and lining. Repairing this will block big food particles from entering the blood stream directly due to the holes in the intestinal lining cause by the bad bacteria.

12 billion Probiotic daily at least, start by using the 50 billion probiotic and then after seeing results you may try to decrease to cheaper probiotics, but don´t go below 10 billion.

Using the SIBO treatment first if desired:

Use Xifaxan ( Rifaximin) antibiotic to wipe out the bad bacteria but this will also wipe out the good bacteria ( check for Dr. Pimentel’s SIBO treatment). While you are doing this, I advise you to take probiotics daily to compensate the bacterial slaughter in the intestines. You can also start L-Glutamine ate the same time to repair the intestinal mucosa and Lining.

After the Xifaxan Treatment, keep on taking the heavy duty 50 billion probiotic daily and glutamine. After getting better, you may try to change the dosages of L-Glutamine and Probiotics and see how you adapt to lower dosages to try to save money.

Since many if not all IBS people are prone to getting E.Coli overgrowth again, you will have to keep on taking L-Glutamine and Probiotics for the rest of your life. I am on this treatment for 1 year and now I eat Pizza, Junk food, Spicy food, drink sodas and Coca-Colas and am totally normal as I was before. I will not say I am cured because it must be an auto-immune disease, but you may keep it in check and be 100% normal by just taking this for the rest of you days ( L-Glutamine and Probiotics).

I have tried previously all know medications for IBS, Antidepressants, anxiolytics , antispasmodics, tried acupuncture, etc. and I was only 30% better, because this medicines do not fix the problem, the just drug your gut to numbness…

This treatment will take around 6 months to reach 100% improvement, but you will notice improvements after 2 months, so be patient.

Good Luck to all and may god help you!

30 likes, 1153 replies

1153 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Dahouk,

VSL#3 probiotic

(or Saurkraut or Kefir are natural ones)

Health supplement shop should sell L Glutamine.

• Posted

And yes, probiotics helped me a lot, I could not live a day without taking them actually, however haven't found L glutamine useful. 

Still, was very surprised to feel well without any medication during the diet. 

• Posted

Hi to everyone,

I have started taking Symprove (almost 2 weeks now) I think I've improved about 8/9% sad is it too soon to tell or am I wasting my time/money (it's not cheap!) ?

Thank you

• Posted

As the DRs don't seem to bothered to work out the exact cause I'm trying to myself, do any of you find chocolate causes issues for you?

• Posted

Hello thank you for posting, I have had problems for years & sounds very similar to yourself I have got l glutamine in the cupboard but have not tried them yet but after reading this I am going to give them ago. I just wondered what probiotics do you take? I have been looking into optibac so would be grateful to know what ones you use.

Kind Regards 

Jo 

• Posted

VSL3

Remember to remortgage to afford it lol

• Posted

Caffeine is an IBS trigger for sure. Drinking no tea or coffee does improve things.
    • Posted

Hi, I know that, but if you read 2 messages below

I have stated my updates with the following line (which was corrected):

"Well the first energy drink was OK, but after drinking the last two on the same day, I had to go to the bathroom. But here is the catch, I DID NOT have that IBS feeling, just the normal feeling of having to take a dump from the laxative effects of all the caffeine the I have absorbed from the 3 energy drinks."

I am ok with caffeine now, just too much caffeine will make anyone have laxative effects. The point here is that I did not have any IBS attacks, just a normal controlable urgency that I have to go. but which I could hold in without major stress until arriving to a nearby bathroom. I call that a major improvment!

• Posted

Sorry, I have posted 2 times the same mistake in the last message ( does anybody know how to delete mistaked messages or to edit them again?). Here is the corrected version :

Hi everybody, been one month outside the country on vacations and here are my updates:

- I have been to Mexico and been eating mexican food and drinking cocktails at the RIU resort in Riviera Maya and NO ISSUES!!! Totally Normal!!!

- Came back to Europe and did a Road trip in Spain, I drank Red Bull, Monster and Burn... Well the first energy drink was OK, but after drinking the last two on the same day, I had to go to the bathroom. But here is the catch, I DID NOT have that IBS feeling, just the normal feeling of having to take a dump from the laxative effects of all the caffeine the I have absorbed from the 3 energy drinks. But if I also think about it, my girlfriend also drank the same amount and she was also not very well and had to go. She doesn´t have IBS, so I guess that it was normal in my case to be like that and that it was not IBS attacking again.

-I have drank alot of " tinto de Verano " in spain, which is basiclly red wine with sprite and lemon, and... I also did not have any IBS outbreak, totally normal!!!!

So during my crazy vacation and putting my guts to the test, I can say that I have totally solved my problem after years of misery!!!

Finally I can travel without stress from IBS!!!

Good luck to you all and give a try on my treatment. I hope that you all or the most of you all may have a success story like me after going through the IBS Hell!!

• Posted

What was the daily dose of the antibiotic Xifaxan that you took and for how many days
    • Posted

Hi, I don rememebr very well the dosage. You will have to ask your doctor...sorry...
  • Posted

IBS is a dustbin of diagnosis.

Whilst i am sure anxiety and nervous personlity can account for some cases and food allergies etc, I think the underlying cause is bacterial. Most of the drungs prescribed for treatment of IBS are just pharma-savagery, treating the symptoms and not the cause.

In truth, GP`s are clueless.

This illness is due to gut flora and bacteria.

Since I started a regime of Kefir, probiotics and Glutamine Peptides my IBS has improved considerably. I avoid chemicals such as chlorine or flouride poisons, toothpastes, antibiotics, prescription drugs and eat wholefoods, meat, grains, rice, nuts and no additives. I prepare all my food.

Stress doesnt help but its not the cause.

• Posted

Totally agree with you. I have a close friend who has 'stress induced IBS' and it really is unmistakably different from other digestive problems - she gets a reaction in 12 hours from the stressful event. For a lot of other people though, it seems totally different to that - an ongoing problem no matter what their mood, though like you say it can aggravate it. IBS really is not a diagnosis - I don't even think it's a condition anymore, it's just a label that covers up the general lack of knowledge on this subject.

See I can't eat any grains at the moment, nor potatoes. That's why I think I have SIBO - it seems as if the slowly digested sugars in these things are feeding bacteria. Getting a doctor to listen to this theory is just hopeless though, and if I am right about it, it's only going to get worse the longer they ignore me.

• Posted

My IBS started with food poisoning and the antibiotics used to treat it.

Before this my stomach was bullet proof.

Of course an important event sometimes gives us butterflies and tummy ache, THATS NORMAL IN EVERYONE, but this is being confused with IBS symptons. Its an easy get out for lazy doctors!

So is the food/diet excuse. Its just more problematic in IBS cases, which is the cause.

I recently had to take antibiotics for a serious infection, no choice, i generally refuse them but after i had gastro interitus symptoms and IBS after 2 years free.

I went heavy on the probiotics and glutamine and again my stomach is craving food and digesting well in response to being healthy. Kefir crowds out e coli and candida bacteria.

You also lose the back and chest pains because you lose the inflammation. Then you can eat normally again. But we all have foods we cannot tolerate, thats normal too on a person to person basis. I can not eat onions, never have! Who knows why.

I also started the gym, high intensity exercise get the blood vessels working as they should and builds more mitochondia, the powerhouses of your energy.

• Posted

I'm the same with onions, and anything in the onion family - from what I can tell it's fairly common because they are difficult to digest, my mum is the same. That's unfortunate that you were forced to take the antibiotics again, but i've heard good things about glutamine and kefir so it sounds like you're on the right track. Exercise is something I need to get back in to but I have gotten very unfit! I'm also thinking of trying bone broth. Do you have any experience using that?
    • Posted

Actually I have watched it already, I thought it was really good and it definitely rang some bells with IBS stuff too. Btw, you say you use kefir - is that shop bought, or homemade? Looking to get some myself, and don't really have much interest in making it at home, but there is some kefir in the Polish grocery section on the Tesco website. I'm wondering if all kefirs are equal haha smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.