12 months and 1 day

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies

I just thought I'd just pop a quick post on to say I have officially entered my 2nd year of peri menopause today and guess what... I HAVE HAD A NORMAL DAY!!!!!

No aches and pains, no irrational thoughts, no mood swings, nothing and do you know what I know it probably won't last but by God I've appreciated this one day SO much .... I miss me, but I now know I'm still here I'm just sometimes overwhelmed by the symptoms of this stage of life that I lose myself. I will get to the other end of this chapter. Thank you all for your continued support and advice. Love to you all and squishy hugs to anyone having a bad day. Xxx Sheena xxx

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!! That nakes me Happy!!! Something to look forward to!!
    • Posted

It'll make me happier if it STAYS but I think we all know what a roller coaster this hormonal journey is so not counting on it. Thanks for you reply. Squishy hugs xx

• Posted

just interested Sheena.  Are you still having normal days??
    • Posted

Hi

Thanks for checking in. I'm having a few aches and pains but am due period anytime so will see what I'm like after that's been and gone and will update you x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.