12 weeks of feeling terrible

Posted , 10 users are following.

hi anybody

need some reasurance please & advice

ive been on 10 mg -4 weeks & 20 mg for 8 weeks and am getting really fed up of feeling dreadful! i feel totally disconnected with everything & everyone, almost like i carnt feel anything, like my brain is a 2 second delay & general confusion

im trying to fight a good fight, still going to work & coming home after to fall apart!!

any advice would be soooo welcome

love to all on there journey to recovery

0 likes, 64 replies

64 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Rob,

How are you doing?

Will

• Posted

hi will

i was doing ok then this sfternoon just plummeted, ive been on 20 for 15 weeks!

i m still so undecided regarding dropping down to 10, i go on holiday in 5 weeks and am worried about feeling horrible!

i m still getting sudden shocks of panic that peter out & horrible derealalization. I m working through it but its tough

• Posted

Drop to 15 first. i started at 20. now on 10 and feel great 98% of the time. still recovering tho

• Posted

Dubry,

im glad to hear your doing much better. 10mg is a good dosage. I'm on it 17 months.

Will

• Posted

if you have 20mg cut them in quarters and take 3 of them. this way you will be at 17.5

Will

• Posted

oops you would have to cut one of the quarters to make it 2.5 then you'll be at 17.5

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.