12 weeks on Cit, can I still be having side effect

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, been on Cit for 12 weeks, 5 on 20mg 7 on 30mg. Is it possible to still be experiencing side effects. I just still dont feel well, and sweating alot and a funny head, although suffering from depression, anxiety happens when i wake up. I just dont feel like i am improving

0 likes, 20 replies

Report / Delete

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

every time you change your dose the process starts all over again.best regards

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

HI Val

I have been on 10 mg only for 12 weeks and still feel awful. Mornings are the worst with nausea and terrible anxiety. From what I have read on this forum it is still side effects and because you increased after 5 weeks you will be going through these side effects all over again. I had 3 good days last week and then crash, it is so disheartening. I dont know about you but sometimes anxiety so bad I think I am going to pass out so reluctant to go anywhere. I am hanging in there in the hope that in a few weeks I will see a glimmer of relief. You will improve and I wouldnt consider upping the dose again until at least another month or so when hopefully you will start to get some relief from these awful side effects and you will start to see your depression lifting. xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

katecogs saved me also, knowledge is the key to recovery, shes the Jewell in the crown lol

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up