12 weeks on Cit, can I still be having side effect

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, been on Cit for 12 weeks, 5 on 20mg 7 on 30mg. Is it possible to still be experiencing side effects. I just still dont feel well, and sweating alot and a funny head, although suffering from depression, anxiety happens when i wake up. I just dont feel like i am improving

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

every time you change your dose the process starts all over again.best regards

• Posted

HI Val

I have been on 10 mg only for 12 weeks and still feel awful. Mornings are the worst with nausea and terrible anxiety. From what I have read on this forum it is still side effects and because you increased after 5 weeks you will be going through these side effects all over again. I had 3 good days last week and then crash, it is so disheartening. I dont know about you but sometimes anxiety so bad I think I am going to pass out so reluctant to go anywhere. I am hanging in there in the hope that in a few weeks I will see a glimmer of relief. You will improve and I wouldnt consider upping the dose again until at least another month or so when hopefully you will start to get some relief from these awful side effects and you will start to see your depression lifting. xx

• Posted

Thanks Sue, it is truly horrible, Each week passes and it doesnt seem to be any better. I dont think i will up my dose again, i will just try and stick it out. It does give hope when you read other peoples experiences. x

• Posted

it is a waiting game with these meds .i waited 8whole months with severe drama .but i stay at 10m.and iam recover.i knew that upping dose was a no bueno from everything i read on this forum.best regards

• Posted

HI Lois

Thanks. It is so encouraging to hear that you recovered eventually and it really does give us the incentive to carry on. Hopefully Val and I will be in that place in a few months. Awful wishing your life away but I will be quite happy when July/August is here. Regards.

• Posted

yes mam i also thought i would never feel any better.at the time the only person that made sense to me was katecogs.i wish more folks on here would open there listening ears and hear her out.best regards

• Posted

Yes Karecogs is a legend. She has given so much encouragement and advice over the years and truly deserves a medal.

• Posted

katecogs saved me also, knowledge is the key to recovery, shes the Jewell in the crown lol

• Posted

I have read and re read her comments on here, it does give you hope, but like today, when it is a bad day, you feel you are never going to get there

• Posted

Hi Val, know exactly what you mean and you think am I the one who wont recover. Kate covered this and as you say gives you hope that you will feel better eventually but getting through each day is very difficult.

• Posted

that is exactly like i feel, that i will be the one who wont recover, I am just so relieved i found this forum,

• Posted

oh you will recover no doubt about that is just a matter of waiting it happens very slowly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.