12 weeks on fluox depression and anxiety very bad

Posted , 7 users are following.

Been getting amazing support from this forum and just wanting more reassurance that someone else has felt like this at week 12 on fluoxetine, I also take 80mg propranolol.

Since Sunday I have been feeling as bad as I did before taking the meds, very bad worries, negative thoughts, suicidal thoughts, anxiety burning inside of me, sweats and hot rushes, shivers, nearly being sick, scared to be alone, don't want to speak and really low mood.

Has anyone else had it come back as bad as before taking meds at this stage or give me some advise.

Don't know whether to go back to the doctors tomorrow but feel like I don't know how I'm going to make it through the night.

I have been having moments of feeling my old self until Sunday but now I feel like iv back to square one.

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Over the 13 week stage now and still really struggling surely this isn't right can anyone help me that's overcome this? Surely I should be back to normal because now

• Posted

It will settle...... it also took ages for me and not pleasant at all. Even when it did I had a week thinking I was back at square one. Then it settled again, then as couple off bad days a week later but it all settles. Just don't be tempted to stop of change dose.....

• Posted

It just seems this has been going on since December and I still can't live my life, still struggling with anxiety and depression. It's so hard I just want to be better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.