15 MG MIRTAZAPINE PLUS 150 VENLAFAXINE

Posted , 25 users are following.

I went to see a Psychatrist yesterday and she has prescribed 15 mg mirtazapine and 150 mg Venlafaxine.  I have been on both these drugs before - Venlafaxine for 10 years but it stopped working and 15 mg Mirtazapine which only worked for 2 months.

I was disappointed with this and said but both of these didn't work.   She said that that was singly but they are good in combination with each other.

Has anyone else had this combination and if so did it work?

Many thanks.

Pat

0 likes, 47 replies

47 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I was on Citalopam and propranolol for 7 years until it stopped working. I was moved on Duloxetine but that made me worse. A friend suggested Venlafaxine and Mirtazipine which I mentioned to my doctor and it has helped me massively. 30mg Mirtazipine 75mg XL Venlafaxine. It has stopped my emotional breakdowns and helps me sleep. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.