15 to 30 mg Mirtzapine

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've upped my dose of 15 to 30 mg for last two nights due to depression returning.  Sleep has taken a hit and I just don't have that same level of tiredness. Needed zoplicone to finally get to sleep and didn't sleep that well. Should I use my 15mg tablets x2 or maybe go for 15mg plus 7.5 to see how that goes?  Thanks for your support.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i started taking 15mg mitz and felt terrible my doctor then upped it to 30mg its taken me 2 weeks but side effect re dizzyness and etc has improved

still getting indesgestion bad but doc gave me tablets to help with that

at least my depression is improving slowly

• Posted

Really pleased you're finally seeing improvement with your depression at 30 mg.  That level of dose is supposed to be more helpful for depression, rather than 15mg.   I'm about to start my 2nd week of 30 mg and really hoping I see improvement soon. Good luck.  Keep me posted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.