17 and 2 months Uncircumsized (Phismosis?)

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've just turned 17 and recently learned that penis's foreskin is supposed to go below the head (Penis head) I never knew this until recently but I begin to fear I may have what I researched to be Phimosis I can only expose some of the tip of it before it feels like its tense and I'm afraid to go further then that, I'm not sure if this is Phimosis but if so what can i do and will I be able to have a normal sexual relationship? (This is becoming an issue and has been causing me minor depression recently.)

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

so I saw a doctor and he encouraged me to pull it back more he said it looks like it should be fine I got it the farthest i ever have he said nothing seems to be wrong and that its likely because I havent been masturbating for very long. He said it should work itself out and that I should be fine, I really apreicate you guys giving me advice (Wee Dugie , Pepesan) You guys reasured me and really helped me a lot, Keep it up <3

• Posted

still unable to expose entire head but the doctor said itll go back naturally 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.