17 weeks post TKR

Posted , 12 users are following.

I just wanted to share this, it makes me.laugh people's comments who have not had a TKR. I'm 17 weeks post TKR, had a manipulation on 27th March. I had my back to work meeting today due to go back 4th June, my supervisor said " you've been off an awfully long time you must be well rested and fully recovered now, rareing to go "😁 that's all I could do was laugh at her!! My jobs very physical as I'm a housekeeper, after the walk in and what they've offered as my phase return I don't think I'm going to go back. Well rested lol I'm physically shattered x

3 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I understand how you feel! I had my surgery mid January and started back to work this past Monday. I am still using a cane and at work I still use a scooter to go down those very long halls.  I have a lot of stiffness and inflammation in that knee.  When I get home it’s all I can do to change clothes and collapse in my recliner.  I knew just how you feel  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.