1st day of my 6th week

Posted , 10 users are following.

hello everyone hope you all doing fun .. Today is the 1sr day of week 6 .. All major side effects are gone and i feel much better .. I still have tingling in my head when i wake up and i use the toilete so much lately i dont know why.. Yesterday i was a little bit anxious but mind helped to go through this as if its in careless mode i feel 80% better so far except few side effects here and there.

1 like, 250 replies

250 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Goodmorning everyone sorry for thr late late reply .. when you feel better you forget to enter here .i am now on my 4th day of the 7th weeek ... 95 percent of theside effects are vaniched .. I just have head tingeling and i use the toilete every 2 hours and a little bit itching in my arms .. As for the mood it is sooomuch better .. I dojt feel dowb and depressed anymore and ny social life is at its peeek again ..

Have a good day everyone and stay positive

• Posted

Hi,

I’m on Citalopram. This is my 6th week. I started out on 20 mg and then 10mg and now on 15mg. I’m experiencing hot flashes, tiredness, dizziness, and I can’t sit still sometimes. I’m starting to want to avoid public places and long lines. I want to workout but scared to go to the gym. I’m nervous about feeling dizziness and passing out. It makes me wonder if there is something seriously wrong with my heart or brain. I just want to know that it gets better. Any advice or help? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.