1st weigh in.

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi everyone today was my first weigh in after taking the  tablets for 4 weeks and I have lost 10lb which I am over the moon with. X

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

well done Rachel, I would be really happy with that weight loss on my first weigh in too, I have to wait another 2 weeks and keep focused, before my first weigh in smile

• Posted

Hi Rachel,  Fantastic news.   I started taking Orlistat a week ago and also joined Slimming World hoping that the combination might help me.  I lost 2.5lbs first week which disappointed me a bit but am trying to keep going and hope for a better 2nd week.  Perhaps weighing in after 4 weeks is a better way of doing it.

Keep going and fingers crossed for your continued success.

Regards

Heidi 

• Posted

Hi thanks for your support. I was really surprised I do try and follow slimming world too but you have to be careful with some as some recipes some have a lot of fat in them. I don't go to a group just get the mags and bars etc. I would recommend not weighing your self every week do it every 4 weeks. I have been on these tablets before and I lost 3st but it got to stage where I was weighing my self every day well 2 times a day I was a bit obsessed I promised I wouldn't do that again. Good luck to everyone. Xx
  • Posted

Thats amazing!!! 

Well done you cheesygrin 

I hope I am as successful!!  My 4 week weigh in is Friday 13th June (what a day for a weigh in lol)

• Posted

Well done you that's a great result . You must be over the moon.

I've a while for my weight in on 16th June . 

How have you found 

• Posted

Sorry pressed wrong button .

How have you found planning meals ?

Have you any tips? 

I thought I was doing great until 4am this morning !!!! Enough said , bit scared of eating now :-( 

• Posted

Hiya, I have been on them before so I have a good idea what I can and can't eat but sometimes mistakes happen. I usually have a boiled egg for breakfast with a slice of bread or wetabix for dinner it's always salad then tea usually home cooked meal. I do fin slimming world helps just be careful with some of the. Recipes that have cheese in. I wasn't expecting a 10lb weight loss it was a surprise I jut hope I can continue it. When did you start the pills? X
  • Posted

I've just passed my 1st week , my problem is I love. The sweet stuff cakes ,chocolate ,kids sweets &biscuits , so for me going from eating in secret to what I'm doing now I have amazed myself.

I love my hot chocolate on a morining , I got lidi own mAke thinking I would be ok .

Had 2 cups think it was 6g of fat per 100g, it must of tipped me over the edge .

O boy I felt it 4 am , well we all

Learn by our misktake's .

Have you got much to lose x

• Posted

It's trial and error. I take green tea extract too which my nurse told me about it helps I took them before I manage to loose 3st before but I put it all back on + more my goal is to loose 5 stone that's how much I have put on over the past 5 years and it really gets me down. I ain't bought no new clothes for years just wear the same old things. Iam not a big fan of sweet I prefer savoury which is even worse but i just think if I want to loose it I have to give things up. I love a beer too which isn't good but I just wait to a weekend then have a drink and it's tastes nicer ha ha. How much have you for to loose? X
    • Posted

Weight it just gets you down , think positive and we will soon shift it . 

I would like to lose 4 st I'm 16.5 st at present .

Like you I lost a whole heap of weight I even ran a gym for 5 years . I was size 10/12 then, but I got poorly and had to stop , it's taken best part of 8 years to put the weight back on. 

I've just had enough of say I'm happy the way I am , as I'm not I feel really positive that I'm going to beat my fat blues xxxx

Just talking to other people help I could never go to slimming world or weight watchers I'm not a group person xx

• Posted

Yes I agree talking does help, but I have never had the confidence to join a slimming group I do follow slimming world but only through the mAgs and the online recipes. 

I can't do any weight bearing exercise so I am limited. I do like walking though.

I don't know if you have already done this but I was told to measure your self hips, leg, arm, busy etc sometime you loose inches before lbs. x

• Posted

Yes I'm all measured up ha ha just had tea chicken salade and a few new potatos NO butter berries and yourgrt to follow. 

When you take your tablets do you get bloated feeling, also when I eat I get a right grumbly tummy . Has this happened to you . 

I'm sure other people like group sliming clubs and get a lot out of them. It took me a week to pluck up the courage to write on here . 

Here's looking to at lighter life xx

• Posted

That's good then. Yes I get bloated too not all the time just some times. I find that if you drink water whilst you are eating that helps. I get really windy too. Your tea sounds nice. I have had chicken in pitta with salad yum yum. I try not to eat potatoes and bread during week.x
    • Posted

Hi

I get really bloated too. But I have been drinking loads of water and it makes loads of difference for me. I dont know how to stop the wind tho! Lol. xx

• Posted

I think that's just one I te side effects we have to live with. How are you doing with the weight loss Sam? 
    • Posted

Im on day 12 and nothing yet :-( I've got another 16 days till my weigh in at the doctor's. I was 92kg when I started so doc said approx 2kg is a good loss in 4 weeks (bout 5lb-ish) I have to admit im kinda hoping for a miracle in the next 3 months! My target loss is about 30lb (15kg ish).

My house just smells of cabbage and the kids are ready to move out from all the farting ha. im pleased im not the only one having this problem tho ha x 

• Posted

How's the new air freshner going "spring o- la-cabbage ".

It's evil isn't , I've been blaming my cat .

Family are  onto me now tho , I blamed the cat again what I didn't realise was the cat was outside at the time !!!! Fooled . Ha ha 

• Posted

Haha. Much better 2day! Although yesterday I dont think I ate any fat! Im much more conscientious when im at work! I do not want to sh*t myself there lol x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.