1st weigh in.

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi everyone today was my first weigh in after taking the  tablets for 4 weeks and I have lost 10lb which I am over the moon with. X

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Wow! Well done!

I'm following SW too but have to say I'm finding it difficult! What we can eat with SW (the types of food you would usually "syn") you may not be able to eat at all with Orlistat. I have nibbled on: Fruit, fat free Muller Yogurts, Ryvita thins red sweet chilli flavour, (think they are 2.4g per 100g) with Laughing Cow cheese triangles, Weight Watchers hoops, (2.4g per 100g) Midget Gems and Marshmellows. I do still use SW as a guideline and love some of the "syn free" recipes, I just concentrate on the fat content more.

I'm now on day 15 and lost half a stone! Girl Power! smile

• Posted

Well I had another bad night woke up at 4.30 to rush to the loo,I think all that wind was a build up of volcanic gases . 

I've eaten so low fat it shocked me , the nurse said as its the end of my first week my system was clearing out. Oh and the hot chocolate didn't help (DON'T GO OVER 5g per100 mine was 6.5 )

No oil slick tho ( sorry that's sounds so bad)

Rachel I've been out and brought loads of green I've had 4 cups already and also lots of water .

Fruit and yourget for brecky 

Chicken salad 2 new pots  fruit

Tea going to be veg soup fruit or low fat rice pudding.

All washed down with water and green tea

I still feel so tender from this morning episode xx

How's your day been x

• Posted

Oh dear that Dosent sound so good, the nurse is right though it will be your body clearing all the crap out (excuse the wording)😊😊 you should get on track soon. When I for my tablets I started eating healthy a week before I actually started. 

Healthy day by the looks of it. I have had a slice of toast for breakfast and a chicken wrap for dinner and jelly and having meditation veg for tea exciting eh. 

Iight push the boat out an have a beer ha ha. Xxx

• Posted

It's got to be worth it , I'm so tempted to set on the scales . Going to resist till I get weighed in 16th.

I've been reading some of the older post , can't believe some people can eat take a ways on not have any problems.

I wish I had done fat free week before I started, instead I had a farewell week to steak pie Indian ,Chinese, chips ,chocolate do I need to go on. 

I thought I would be craving all sorts but so far all good x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.