2-3 weeks feeling down, hopeless,forgetting about my target :-(

Posted , 7 users are following.

Having bad days or ....weeks. 10 days before my period started to feel like baloon. Full of Water, got cravings from forbiden list, didnt move much. Finally my period came but still feeling so down. I start to exercise again so its Good sign. Period always made me feel like that but ... Maybe I burn myself...there s like no hope for me and my holidays re coming step by step ....I m lost .. I dont know what to eat and how much. PLS help me to be back on track.how your daily menu is looking like?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ok today I back again... Lovely fresh start :-) thank you all
  • Posted

Glad your feeling better, I can remember how I used to be when I had my periods years ago, I turned into a monster.  I used to take B6 but then stopped it after reading an article on beetroot, which said eating beetroot just before your due, and during really helps, and for me it did help.  I was eating jars of the stuff  you can roast them with other veg with some fry light on them too.  So if you like beetroot it may be worth just trying it for next month and it helps to take that craving for to much sweetnesssmile
    • Posted

OH really? Didnt hear about. Good to know thanks :-) its not easy to be a woman .... :-P

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.