2 lovely girls helped me tonight

Posted , 12 users are following.

2 girls saved me tonight. They called me and helped me not to giveup on life. I was so depressed and if they hadn't maybe I'd have given up. I have taken my life twice( both was dead in a coma for 4 days and hospital for several weeks). Thank you so xx

2 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Paper...you are so intellegent...so caring...so much to offer..don't you dare..let alcohol convince you that you are otherwise!

You WILL conquer this...and someday look back on these posts and be like "my God"...was I sad.  You will do it....don't give up on yourself...I am not giving up on you or ME....Alcohol can not win.

• Posted

Oh Paper! I'm sorry to hear you're going through so much but I'm glad people intervened. You  just made me feel somewhat normal as I feel like giving up sometimes.  I am so thankful to have you!  I might have had 11 years sober but I'm back to the start line.  I need you!
  • Posted

I am so grateful for those 2 girls. Thank the Lord for their help?

Have you thought about the AUD patient help on this site.

my son has been thru much of what you describe. In and out of hospitals in comas on the streets. It's been  22 yrs. he has lost everything.

I lov him so much it's hard to watch his pain and suffering. No one ever wants to be in that much pain. We have been thru a lot and my heart goes out to you. Please seek professional help. There are so many here who have found a way to stop drinking.this is a disease and not ur fault. I believe in you and I know that someone here can guide you to a sussessful rehab outpatient, inpaitient or whatever is available for your recovery. 

Peace & heeling blessings sent ur way!

i hope you can find what helps you soon!

• Posted

Paper, I'm very glad you chose life instead. Can your docs help you through this rough period somehow?
  • Posted

Life is so hard at times,please remember we only get one shot at it,make sure you get the help you need,it will get better.x
  • Posted

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. You give such good advice and are such a kind and helpful person. What medication, if any, are you now taking? I know you were thinking of campral at one point. Stay strong and remember you have a lot to live for, three lovely kids for a start. Also lots of people care about you xx
  • Posted

keep strong, pf.

Don't forget you have a wedding to go to soon.......................................

All my love to you and I'm so glad you were given help.

I am sure you can get through this monumental struggle. Love Tess

• Posted

Paper Fairy. Great comments to you from all your friends I see!! You are such an important person and always give good advice. We are all grateful that you survived!! Robin
  • Posted

Thank you everyone who replied on this discussion.  I am humbled and grateful to you. ❤️

Unfortunately for the first time, in 4 years when I was in the priory, I don't want to stop drinking. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because my Ex always picked me up after a binge and I was very happy with him for 3 1/2 years. If I drank he just beat me up and dragged me in to a cold shower. He took my beautiful mini dauchsund away and I've never seen her since. I deserved that..

As I've explained he's gone to live in Italy now. He continued to send messages of no hope for me. I disturb him. So a week ago, I blocked him. 

Very depressed xx

• Posted

Paper..I am VERY concerned about you...VERY.

The tone of your posts...DO sound like you are giving up...they do sound like you are "wasted".

You DID not deserve to have any of what happened to you happen to you.

Would your X drag his mother into the shower and take away her dog...if she had cancer?

You are legitatmly sick...and you should have people around that care and are kind to you...the best thing that has happened to YOU is that this guy left you...it hurts NOW...but in time you will realize...this is the right thing to do.

I am proud of you for blocking him...you will probably unblock and reblock multiple times..but you have taken the first step.

Can you please get back on the Sinclair method?  You need to cut down so you can see.....what is happening to you.

Imagine that I posted your last post....what would you say to me? sad

• Posted

Paper, in my view your husband abused you horribly and no, you didn't deserve to lose your pet. Yes, you deserve far, far better treatment than that. 

Do you get any therapy or plug in to any support groups for those subjected to spousal abuse? 

• Posted

Its really hard to say it ADe/Paper...but I had to say....paper you sound broken....we want to help you.

I remember that state of mind....it is a hopeless feeling.  I think you paper are very close to even possibly ending your life...and not intentionally....but the level of drinking you are doing is killing you...YOU KNOW THAT....I'm sorry to say it to you that you have to make a decision to FIGHT......you have the medication.....I pray that you find the WILL to fight.

I also know that this post may DEPRESS you more....I have been totally turned off when people were trying to help me too....But, I also know when people told me what they saw...it startled me, p*ssed me off and I didn't TRY anything right away...but I knew I HAD to.  And you have too...xo

• Posted

Husband was a saint. We are now divorced. He's happy now. 
    • Posted

Yea...paper...a real SAINT!  Forcing you in shower...taking your DOG.

NO....he brainwashed you...I know when I was down and out I picked wrong guys.....and ALL of them were "saints" at first..until the true colors popped out.

• Posted

You did not deserve to be abused PF. Two wrongs don't male a right. You're goingthrough a rreally bad spell right now, but it an change . please believe in yourself and live yourself
    • Posted

Paper fairy, you might think he was a saint, but the rest of us don't. You are just thinking of the good memories and not thinking logically. Yes you're depressed and feel dreadful. You've given me advice and helped so many on here. You are a good kind person who is having a rough time. Try and keep posting, doesn't matter if you think you're rambling on. Far better to post than keep drinking xx
    • Posted

PF, no woman (or man) deserves violent abuse.

You know that

I'll talk to you tonight. Hang on in there. We're all here for you

If I have to drive all night to get to you, I will. I know I said I was leaving the forum, and I am, but I can't read your posts and not try to help you.

Ex Malt Loaf addict.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.