2 lovely girls helped me tonight

Posted , 12 users are following.

2 girls saved me tonight. They called me and helped me not to giveup on life. I was so depressed and if they hadn't maybe I'd have given up. I have taken my life twice( both was dead in a coma for 4 days and hospital for several weeks). Thank you so xx

2 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Paper fairy,

Life can be sooooooo difficult... but, it is all we have.  One life.

Please keep trying.

I am not very well, just now... and everything is falling apart...

We have got to hold on.

Alonangel 🎇

• Posted

Thanks for your lovely replies, very touched by them. Sorry but as you realised I was drunk and didn't make myself clear. I was married for over 20 years to a lovely man who tried to help and support me. He was never violent. Unfortunately after my 3rd child I stopped loving him. The chemistry was gone. We remained together for the children but I began to resent him as I was working long hours, earning a lot of money but he never tried to help, as he was rubbish at book keeping. My life was working 9-9 everyday and having to do the wages, Books and VAT. Plus bring up 3 children. 

So someone may come in and post "off topic" but actually it isn't because eventually it drove me to drink. I took the wine to relax me in the evening, but then the drink took me. 

I went in the priory, went to aa when came out, met the man of my dreams in aa( 20 years sober), left husband and family. Was very happy, mostly sober but if I relapsed on the odd occasion( divorce, selling business, dog died..etc, buying a house) All major stress..I was attacked, cold shower, dragged down stairs, dog sold..well could go on. 

Some of my story...

• Posted

Hi Paper - 

Thanks for the background, that does make more sense. 

Did this guy have a sudden personality change or was he just good at covering it up with charm from the outset? 

• Posted

I did try to get help years ago from alcohol Advisery service, when my alcohol level was reaching a bottle a night of red wine( years ago), this is the Gods honest truth, she said "well if I had to deal with what you have to, I would drink". She said I needed a life coach. Tried that, was rubbish! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.