2 weeks in and 7 pounds off - happy happy happy

Posted , 7 users are following.

Morning all

Weighed myself this morning and 7 pounds off already...... Over the moon. 

Can't believe great weight loss as my body never shifts the fat. I have PCOS and adrenal fatigue

There have been days when I've craved chocolate but the fear of running to the toilet stops you instantly. 

Here's to more fat loss 👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍 

5 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Morning Collette

Wow1 well done on your weight loss, bet you have a big smile on your face!

I am not a real chocolate eater, but because I cant have it on ths blue buddies I have craved it really bad, not sure there is any way around it, other than maybe those low fat WW hot choclate drinks? Best not think about chocolate Collette, think of it as your opponent in the battle to lose weight.

I have PCOS too and only realised after watching a TV program that it can hinder weight loss. I was advised to eat and drink lots of mint, like mint tea, and put mint leaves in salad, which actually adds quite a refreshing taste to a salad. I used to live in the MIddle East for many years, the women out there seemed to eat quite a lot of mint and say they do it to restrict excess hair growth. Putting that aside is great for digestion too.

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Morning 

Thank you for your message. Yes, overseen chocolate as a battle to overcome, it's become a challenge not to give in lol . I've really seen how bad my eating was as I still have little cravings for stuff. 

That's interesting re mint. I will try adding that to my food intake. I like to take natural things now rather than popping medication. 

• Posted

Ps my nuitrisonist says craving chocolate is sometimes your body lacking magnesium. I've just upped my intake of this so be interested to see if that reduces the craving. 
    • Posted

Try growing it in a pot, you can usually buy ready grown mint in pots and just pick a few leaves off when needed. I just pop two leaves in a cup before I pour in the tea, leave it to infuse for a few mins then take out the leaves! I only drink decaf , the best decaf tea I have come across is Lidl's, its called "Knightsbridge" its so cheap too.

I hate taking pills and much prefer alternative remedies, ,but thse little blue buddies are my secret weapon in the battle to fight the bulge! lol

• Posted

if you want a chocolate hit try Alpro chocolate desserts in the gluten free aisle but leave them to go cold in the fridge they are amazing. Also i had the new WW hot chocolate month ago you would get more taste from licking a wall lol clipper do a hot chocolate within the rules i have never tried it though. Sainsburys BGTY range sells fresh puddings which are chocolate cake with something like a trifle type thing. i never had any treats till about 8/9 months into my WL i was scared it would tempt me back into eating crap that's why i left it so long

Sorry for the ramble hope this helps someone

• Posted

ROFL @ " You would get more taste licking a wall"

Britney you make me smile, I am always so happy to read your posts! :-)

I have tried to find your blog on google, but still no luck :-(

There has to be a way around this surley? Hows about a number that represents the letter, like 1=a....do ya think us inmates can get away with it? lol

I buy the big alpro pots, they have just introduced a lemon and lime and a strawberry and rhubarb as well as the vanilla and plain. Think I will pass on chocolate, as I dont want to get the taste of it! Its far too nice and does bad things to me! it even speaks to me, it says "eat me!" "you know you want to!" " you know I tatse nice!" " you want me really!" ROFL

Ok now I have really lost the plot! HELP! Men in white coats where are you? ;-)

///*.*\\\

///*.*\\\

• Posted

@Daisy aw thankyou glad someone likes them lol i'm sure most people are sick of my name cropping up LOL.

erm i can send via pm? if not i will give you the words and then google search them for this week god i'm making this more complicated.

Bread does bad things to me hence why i don't eat it i end up looking like that blow up bingo ball on the tv advert. Then again i was addicted to chocolate aswell twirls were my fave.

No seriously the WW hot chcolate orange it's a new one is vile you need the whole packet to 'taste' anything give me hazelnut milk and coffe any day

white coats are coming i'm dreaming about bread :P

• Posted

That's a great idea, to buy my own mint. Brilliant, will go get some.  I've cut out tea and coffee. Only drank tea with biscuits anyway lol now they both gone and I'm shrinking, quite happy to make the change. X 
    • Posted

We all  love you lady. If you don't pop then we want to know where you are. I told you,  your godmother orlistat looool xx 

im  going to try the hazelnut milk, bought coconut milk this week to add to my smoothies, it's not bad at all. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.