2 weeks in and 7 pounds off - happy happy happy

Posted , 7 users are following.

Morning all

Weighed myself this morning and 7 pounds off already...... Over the moon.ย 

Can't believe great weight loss as my body never shifts the fat. I have PCOS and adrenal fatigue.ย 

There have been days when I've craved chocolate but the fear of running to the toilet stops you instantly.ย 

Here's to more fat loss ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ย 

5 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Woohooo what a result! After the not so comfortable start your persistance has paid off and the amount you have lost shows that! Chuffed for you xxxย biggrin
    • Posted

Yes it was a rather crappy start lol but think I've got it now, well I hope no more accidents. Thanks, motivates you more. I haven't set myself a time frame for it to fall off incase it doesn't work to plan. Just saying I want 5 st off is enough. Xxย 
    • Posted

One step at a time and no need for the extra pressure, just take each weigh in as it happens and do what is needed in between.ย 

The numbers make it all worth while so well done you and no more crappy ok? lol xx

• Posted

Yeah your right. I'm doing 2 week weigh ins, otherwise I will be stepping on them every day lol . My dr just gave me 3 months supply so I don't get a weigh in with them.ย 

It's so exciting to see the numbers change AND for them to go down instead of up. Defo no more crappy looool ย xx

• Posted

I'm doing 2 week weigh ins too as i dont want to get obsessed by it but at the sametime i dont want to get obsessed.

I only got a months worth on the first occasion but am going for a 3month supply as with all the other stuff i have to take and the waiting time to see the doc i cant be ar**d with the hassle lol xxx

• Posted

Well done! Chocolate is a problem for many people trying to get their weight under control. For some people it can also be a trigger to overeating episodes that can undo weeks and months of good progress. I recently came across an amazing book which describes a very novel way of getting to grips with this. It's called "Never Binge Again" by Glenn Livingston and you can get the Kindl version free on Amazon. It's been a revelation to me and I recommend it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.