2 weeks with Pityriasis rosea & what i used amazed even

Posted , 22 users are following.

like many other people i witnessed this horrible rash which is so itchy and at first i thought it was an allergic reaction after going to the doctors he informed me it was Pityriasis rosea, which i had never heard off anyone he gave me some caneston to apply 3 times aday which did help but not alot... I went back to another doctor and she informed me to wash with ANTI DANDRUFF SHAMPOO yes i also thought you have to be joking me but she said it had something in it which helped she told me max time for this to go could be 3 months if not more !!

so off the boots bought the biggest bottle off head and shoulders and off home i went !!

Well i know this might not work for everyone but after washing my body for 5 days with JUST with anti dandruff shampoo and adding the cream 3 times aday has amazed me they have nearly all gone i can hardly see any of them now i just thought i would tell others to see if this also can help you as it has me,..... i know many people cant seem to get rid of it but its worth a try it reallt does work !!! good luck !!

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey, so what kind of head and shoulders did you use because there is so many different ones ? And did you wash your body with it everyday until it went away ? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.