23 year old male low heart rate

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I have been experiencing shortness of breath and chest pains for 2 years now. Doctors have done tests and said heart, lungs etc are all fine. So it was put down to panic/anxiety attacks. However recently it has come to my attention that my heart rate is always in the 50s at rest. I've read that a normal resting heart is 60-100 bpm. Could this be anything to do with the problems I'm having?

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi kyle.

I am from india,

I am also feeling exactly same problems since 2 years.

I go through so many tests but not getting any reson why my heart rate is low.

My heartrate is 45 to 60 most of the time.

My height is 5'10" and body weight is 78 kg.

I have all the major tests like

Echo Cardiology

TMT Stress test

ECG -many times

Stomach endoscopy,

Barium swallow test to check my asophagus,,

Etc.

Finally i test my thyroid.

I found my TSH level is low due to which i got increased body weight,hair loss, slow heart rate, improper digestion, weak memory problems.

I guess you are facing the same .

Pls communicate with me so that we can find the solution.

My mail is- naveenyadav929 at gmail dot com

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.