24/7 symtoms

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi everybody, I'M new to the forum.my symtoms are dizzy, inner shakes, head , ear fullness.weak wobbly legs, sore neck shoulders, like my body gors ridgid, feel like I can, t pronounce words.sweating.Had lots of test and the ususal all come back ok.This is happening everyday, I don, t panic but want it to go away.Anyone else have the same symptoms?Been on medication but didn, t help.Many thanks.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Welcome, Brenda.

Lots of people on this forum have the same symptoms. They will soon see this and reply to you.

It does sound like Health Anxiety, since you've had lots of tests which were normal.

Most people seem to respond best with a mixture of anti-depressants and therapy.

Love Tess

• Posted

I'm having the same problems. Weak all the time, limbs feel heavy, tired, whole body shakes all day, ears are ringing, jaw hurts, shoulder and neck hurt, and I don't know what to do anymore. They keep telling me to eat more, exercise, and sleep better but i haven't been doing so great with that

• Posted

Thanks for replying, I, m overwhelmed by the response.These syptoms are horrendous and at times I could scream..Lets try and beat this anxiety and not let it win.Sorry your suffering , do you keep getting different syptoms?
  • Posted

Therapy is the best sensible option,i don't use meds either,therapy can work great

• Posted

I'm in therapy but I do not connect with my therapist so I'm in the process of switching

• Posted

Trust me i know all this is anoying but if you can ignore it it will get better i know because ive got something similar going on

• Posted

Hello Brenda, glad you found the forum, you will soon see your not alone, your symptoms do sound like anxiety, I have very similiar,

Unfortunately I cant give you an answer, but perha talking on the orum you will see that although your symptoms are very scary many of us suffer from the same and maybe it will help you to relax, and in turn you may feel better.

That said, if you are worried at any time and need reassurance please go see your doctor, as the more we dwell on things the worse they become xx

• Posted

Hello Brenda

Many here suffer the same way, some are prescribed medications while CBT a form of talking theraphy may be offered, I see medication has seemed to no use in your case.

If you are suffering a Health anxiety, you could also try Relaxation Techniques.

MINDFULNESS is the preferred one at this time and there are books available, also the CPN may be able to go through the method and possibly supply tapes

Give it a try

BOB

• Posted

Hello Brenda tryst me sweetheart you are far from alone , I have all kinds of anxiety sensations and symptoms going on , from heart palps , to arm.pain , neck and shoulder soreness and tightness , head sensations like , tightness, sore scalp , tingling scalp , burning sensations in head and scalp , headaches ,etc and the list goes on , and its sad that we have to go through this so severely , its a fight and struggle each and everyday for me because as much as I just want to sit in the house cry and feel depressed about all these weird things happening to me , I still have to get up at 6am and go to work and struggle with mY anxiety for 8hours at my job , feeling shaky and weird all day off and on , its debilitating and stressful . and it makes you sad
  • Posted

Thankyou everybody for your support, wow I didn't expect to hear from anybody.Yes the symtoms are very debilitating and yet I look well.I have had counselling and taken different meds.Sometimes I think I'm going crazy and it worries me.Sorry to hear you are all suffering like me and that your symptoms will soon go away.To be honest I have given up , I've really tried , gone for walks excercised, read books, had relaxation classes, made myself go out socially all to no avail.The last time I went to the doctor he just said I don't know what you expect me to do you have had all meds.needless to say I won, t be going back.I think this forum is a cry for help , my life is really over.thanks anyway everybody.

• Posted

HI Brenda, please dont say your life is over hun, if thats the casecits curtains for all of us on here.

Sometimes I hate my life too being in this constant state of panic, and all the physical symptoms that go with it, I hate it and everything that goes with it, but, I love the other side of my life, my children, grandchildren, good friends, my lovely little dog, a trip to the seaside, a lovely spring morning, I could go on.

The point I am making is that

your anxiety is only one part of your life, try to focus on some of the good things, everyone has something in their lives to be happy about, even something little, please dont feel there is nothing else important for you except Anxiety.

Accept the anxiety part of you, for what it is, a horrible illness, but an illness that you can live with if you have to, and begin to enjoy some of lifes pleasures.

Hope this helps, and remember you are not alone, we are all here to help, we all truly underdstand how you are feeling. X

• Posted

I have a lovely husband and family.They visit my husband and I go for holidays abroad 3 times a year for a month at a time, I have no worries, yet all I do on holiday is silently wishing I was at home.Each holiday is completly ruined because of these terrible symtoms, At times I can hardley move my limbs and my head feels so heavy with headache, I trip up with dizzyness and get clumpsy.If these symtoms would just go away for an hour I would jump over the moon but they don, t.does ANYONE ELSE HAVE EXPERIANCES LIKE THESE AND HOW DID YOU GET RID OF THEM.Sorry again for ranting but I, m desperate today.thanks.
    • Posted

Brenda, I really know how you are feeling hun, I am the same when I go away,

I think its because of not feeling safe away from home, and it seems to exagerate all the symptoms,

I always seem to have a new problem occur while I'm away, and end up obsessing over it and not enjoying my holiday at all.

As I said before try to look at all the positives in your life, and from your post there are many.

The headaches, dizziness and clumsiness, are all a sign of anxiety, but they are also some of the symptoms of TMJ which I have, so maybe just maybe it would it could be a similiar problem in your case,

why not keep a record of your symptoms on a daily basis, then go see a doctor, a woman preferably, see what they think.

Trouble is getting a doctor to look at your symptoms individually, and not just lump them together under the anxiety heading, perhaps your husband will go with you.

In my case I was being treated for sinusitus, saw 4 doctors, all they put it down to was anxiety and sinus problems, then I called in dr google put in my symptoms and discovered TMJ, I then went and spoke to my dentist, and although I still get pain, It is now under control, beleive me I had awful heads, dizzy, breathless, tired, I also now have pulsative tinnitus to go with it all, and yes I wss clumsy as well, all I am saying is perhaps you have like I have.

TMJ is often stress related, we tend to clench our jaws, hold all the muscles tight, look it up, its not scary, but like me you maybe glad you did. Doctors dont understand TMJ

Very much, dentists are better. Whatever is going on though hun, you have got a good family, and as you say lovely husband, these are reasons for you to hang in there and you will I am sure start enjoying life again. Xx

• Posted

Thankyou for replying, at last someone who will listen.i, ve taken on board all you have suggested.Today I am not going to be beaten, although the syptoms are severe.Sorry I don, t reply to everyone but most days my husband takes me ot to try and help me, torture sometimes but I go along with it.Perhaps my circumstances havn, t helped me, husband had a stroke, my mum and sister died suddenly within a year, brother in law was killed, and now mother in law having chemo..also son been living with me as his wife left him with 3 children.I can, t blame those circumstances as most people have far worse to deal with, and I shouldn, t feel sorry for myself.Thanks again
  • Posted

Brenda, your life isn't over. Your doctor is not being at all helpful.

We're all here with you and we will help you.

Nobody with anxiety understands this better than others with anxiety.

You're not alone, honey.

Stay with us. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.