25 and have never retracted foreskin from penis

Posted , 6 users are following.

Don't ask why or how but I have never fully retracted foreskin from penis.

Now when I try it barely stretches around the pee hole and there's something connecting from the Underside of penis to pee hole. Also I think I have some kind of dorsal veins connecting from shaft of penis to head of penis.

I've made an appointment to see urologist and I think I'm going to ask for circumcision.

I'm really scared and nervous about this, is my condition very serious???? Will I still be able to use my penis the way it should be???????

any information rather it good or bad news will be helpful. Please and thank you.

P.s please don't make fun of me

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've torn my Foreskin before and it healed right back up in about 2 weeks. Still took sex easy the 3rd week just incase. Its been 5 months still have my foreskin. Crazy someone recomended that. because ciscumcison wouldn't fix that you'd literally have to cut slowly separating the foreskin if its stuck to the glands. I've thought about circumcison cause it is kinda tight but working with after a few mins it loosens up just enough. So really no need I think. but would give me a sense of comfort. That's me though because my situation. Wouldn't recomend if it your foreskin functions fine. If anyone gets it done be sure to ask for you frunulam to remain attached or else you really wont feel anything durring sex.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.