26 and I have a 35cc prostate, can anyone help me?

Posted , 8 users are following.

2013 when I had my first symptoms of dribbling, i head to the doctor and he said that there was no problem since I was 22 and young for prostate check. After 2 years have passed, I went for a check again since my dribbling got worst and also something was pressing on my bladder. Since the doctor told me I was still young for that, he just did the prostate massage treatment including some medicine. Nothing made my symptoms better and the doctor said im good to go. So, I just ignored the situation and 1 yr has passed, suddenly in the middle of the night, i felt my prostate burning at the same time squeezing so hard that it made my stream weaker. I was panicking and went to a nearby hospital. The doctor at that point was smart enough to check my prostate with a ultrasound and he was surprised to find out that I had 48cc or gram prostate. Do not know why but he did not insist on massaging the prostate even though i felt better in urinating after prostate massage. Anways, gotten some antibiotics and inflammation reliever. few weeks have passed and none of my symptoms gotten better. My stream was strong in a way where the prostate was squeezing my bladder but my muscles were strong enough to push the urine out. I always urinate an amount of 250ml to 300 and the doctor said i have no problem what so ever since the residue in the bladder only contained 12ml so i was glad but unaware why my symptoms were not gone. So, i went to a different doctor, and he was surprised too, at that point my prostate was measured 35cc or grams, in which to my guess it decreased or the former doctor mistakenly checked the size of my prostate. anyways he have given me a month of alpha blockers, antibiotics, and some inflammation reliever. At first my frequent urination was relieved but after a few weeks the effect got weaker and weaker. Now im wondering whats going on with my prostate. I asked them several times and they said that its not a BPH but from my point it is. The doctor said its a chronic prostatis, and i asked him why? because at my age there is no enlargement of prostate so he believes that its the inflammation. Currently Im just worrying if i have a cancer or tumor since i have an unusual prostate enlargement. I asked my doctor for a psa test and he said it was too early for that and for my age to get it tested. Im in South Korea and usually the elders do not think that young people could have cancers or other illness compared to old people. For the few doctors too that checked my prostate have those perception that is why they concluded that I have a chronic prostatis. Im wondering, does anyone have the same issues like me? 

1). I cant afford to have surgery since I need to have kids, any other suggestions?

2). If you have the same exp as I do, did the prostate shrink back in size?

3). I felt my urination got better after prostate massage, can i use a prostate massager once a week to relieve my symptoms?

4). (I do not have a family illness)Is it recommend to get a PSA test done?

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

PSA may be High if prostate is enlarged. Tests are expensive to. Ultrasounds, scopes, urodynamics. These will tell more. MRI , cat scan will show some.
    • Posted

Getting it done in Mayo Clinic, even though its hell lot expensive. I have to choose my life or money. And i rather choose my life
    • Posted

That's cool. Atleast there they have a bunch of docs can figure it out without having to bounce around to different places.

• Posted

Yeah one good thing about south korea. We dont have to pay that much for a doctor's appointment. However, the best expertise are better off in US or Europe.

• Posted

Jay, you are way too young to worry about prostate cancer. If you had a PSA test, it may be high, that is higher than the recommended number for your age. But, this will mean your prostate is not happy. I think the doctor is correct, you probably have chronic prostatitus, which can affect many men at a young age.

As for a cure...There are many on this forum with your exact same symptoms, also young, and not much relief in sight.

At 35cc, your prostate sound mildly enlarged. I would not take antibiotics over a long period unless you somehow can prove you have a treatable prostate condition. Many prostate conditions are not bacterial..it is just "one of those things".

Hope someone with experience of your condition can be more helpful

Geoff

• Posted

Yeah im probably going to disregard the anitbiotic pills once i figure that my prostate isnt hurting no more. Im taking tirazon (alpha blockers) to be able to urinate well. But at this point there is no difference of taking it or not since i dont have to force my urine to come out. Its just that it takes long and there is a little bit of dribbling. Im going to mayo clinic to figure out what the hell is wrong with my prostate. Ty for the reply and i wish all the bph and prostatis patient to get a cure or something to stop this devil from growing.
    • Posted

Hi Jay, ask the clinic to do a urinary flow rate and cystoscopy test on your urethra. It will work out the urine flow and where the bladder blockage is. I am having this done next month.
    • Posted

Thanks, im going to find out as much as possible by going to the mayo clinic. I gues one of the best clinics out there. If anyone of you live in AZ, pls recommend me a doctor. Best of luck to you guys! Stay vegan!
    • Posted

Are you in your mid 20's? And whats the size of your prostate?

• Posted

Hi Jeyleee,

I think you have chronic prostitutes. Your prostate is swollen because of inflammation. You don’t have prostate tumor or cancer. All symptoms of your urinary system depend on the condition of your prostate. The treatment is the often massage of prostate and antibiotics, plus vitamin E and Zink. It is very helpful to do also physical excursuses intended for prostate and prostitutes (you can find a lot of them in the internet). Also, it’s very important to have often sexual activity or masturbation. 

• Posted

Yeah thats what i was feeling and i felt better urinating after prostate massage therapy. However, the doctors were like thats intended for evaluation use not for therapy anymore. I rather get a prostate massage rather than taking pills that will just damage my liver. I figured out that every night the color of my urine is slightly brown. Im going to find out as much as possible to get back to my old self
    • Posted

Get a urnal. You can't truly tell color by utinating into a toilet. Plus you can see if it's cloudy or clear.

• Posted

I used the cup that measures how many ml i urinate. Hmh, i just have to wait until i go to hospital. I will give you guys some update.
    • Posted

>> "It is very helpful to do also physical excursuses intended for prostate and prostitutes (you can find a lot of them in the internet)".

- erm, interesting spelling error, I think you meant "prostatitis" not "prostitutes" !  You've have the lad catch STD if he follows that advice !!  

• Posted

I've read that prostate message can spread bacteria out side of the prostate which wouldn't be good. Not sure if its true but I've read it multiple places.

• Posted

ty for the update, i wil sure to keep in mind of those things.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.