2ND PIP REVIEW

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was due to receive my 2nd pip review form on 19 oct 18, as my current claim expires 19 oct 19. To date I have heard nothing but, payments are still being paid. I am on higher rates for both parts of pip. Is is possible, due to light touch reviews, that they may just extend my period, or, should I give them a bell.

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Just rung DWP.they extended my award by a year so no review until 2020. Would have been nice for them to tell me.

• Posted

Hi only just seen your message and glad it's been sorted for you, not always clear what's going on is it but you can put all your new info in next year

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.