3 days in a row and i am coping and calm through a serious crisis.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I havent a clue what is to come of the evicition , i have no money to even deal with it, over the past 4 weeks my anxiety was making me so ill and i was in an unbearable mind mode of wanting to self destruct and just dissapear offf the face of the earth,

But I have a calm, quiet no fear day which followed on to the Sunday and now its Monday I have not just been calm not required any diazipam, but also had a constructive day talking to the housing odvocate that is working overtime in my housing crisis situation.

Something babout the love, compassion and care I am getting from several awesome people in here is beginning to ware off on me.

I am at my hopsital tomorrow and again on Wednesday to seee how my immune system is going , it wont be good news i know that.

But just having a bit of my life back and being able to cope under the circumstances and the real reality od crisis is quite mad in itself to be coping with all the pressure thats around me

Thank you to those who know who they are for the continual support, for the advice and those prayers to a loving God whter you believe in Him or not is ok with me .

But someting is fially working.

It may all change within the hour .

At least I have had 3 god days in a row after many mmany months of terrible distress and pain.

Hugs

​PJ

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

HI Ozzie...good morning my friend....I sooo wish you well at the hospital today young man...I TOO am sorry that your poor friend was so affected by your neighbours....the last post was SPOT ON...I hope and pray that for both of you...that your situation improves greatly, and you both become stronger and stronger xxx

You both have great empathy and understanding, crucial !! In the world today where many, many innocents suffer for others greed and mistakes...

I really, really, really !! Hope that your young friend is able to take his exams at a later date. Xx

You will be in my thoughts today ( and every day. ) please let us know how your hospital appointment goes...

Lots of luck, huge warm hugs and sincere regards to you both...

Keep smiling and keep the faith..both...DEIRDRE xxx 😊👟

• Posted

Thanks for the morning message just out of bed.

it was 6am before i fell asleep.

Speak later .

PJ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.