3 different types of bumps on penis head!

Posted , 27 users are following.

I have had three different types of bumps appear on my penis head for around a month. Before this time, I had some light genital contact with a girl.

The bumps are as follows:

Flat cluster of bumps around the urethra.

Two pimple-like spots on the frenulum.

3 or 4 pin-sized nodules sticking out (like tiny skin tags), located on the head/gland.

All three bump types are hard to spot unless the skin is stretched. They are more visible during an erection. There has been no / minimal change to appearance overall. Sometimes they have been less prominent.

STI tests are clear. I'm presuming HPV as the symptomns can be minimal. Any help would be great!

7 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you all for keeping this thread alive and updated.

I have the same issue and have tried every type of cream and oil the last few weeks, no improvment. Currently trying Desitin to keep it dry without any other topical and will report back.

• Edited

ive had the same case as the guy on top but a little worse. ive had it for as long as i can remember. Ive had them for years. could it be that i irritate them to much for the glans to go down? They are very irritated aroumd the urethra. to where you can barley see the opening. Im starting to worry if it can even be fixed because ive had them for maybe 4 years. A reply would be helpful. Also what is the specific name for this situation.

• Posted

Any luck guys? I am suffering from same kind of problem from more than 1 year. Nothing works, all creams are useless. STI are all -ve. Have changed more than 15 doctors. Please keep this thread alive.

• Posted

I think i have the same problem

Did any thing work for you ?

is there any way to get rid of these

• Posted

I have similar like in this thread but little less, if anyone got fine or still having same. please respond it. it would be very grateful to me and others who have similar.

• Posted

hi @bill,

I'm facing issue similar like you. I have this for around 2 months meanwhile I tried antifungal cream, ACV soak(dilluted) but it make the nodule burst and make it scaly.

if you got improvement, please mention the treatment along with duration.

please respond, so it would be great for others too.

• Posted

if you feel any any improvement,,, please reply... please.. i request .. please.. i have same

• Posted

any luck in getting answers? anyone find anything that helps with the appearance aspect if these or the sensitivity to them or just overall improvement of the condition? cream, oil, laser?

• Posted

@bill98480 is your bump gone or its still there,from last few days i am seeing same bumps on my penis.can you please tell me what steps you are taking to remove those bumps and how is your condition now.

plz help me

• Posted

Any luck guys? I am suffering from same kind of problem from more than 1 year. Nothing works, all creams are useless. STI are all -ve. Have changed more than 15 doctors. Please keep this thread alive.

• Edited

Hi guys, i have the same problem as Bill, the head of my penis looks like all yours in these pictures. Doctors say it's normal. But no one did any tests for me. If anyone finds out what this is and how to solve it, please write. This really worries.

• Edited

• Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.